Active Topics

I have a N810 that is in very good condition. It has a few light scratches on the back battery casing. It has a screen protector installed and the screen is in excellent condition. It comes with a 2GB miniSD card and the Wayfinder Navigator license which is good until 3/2011. It has been updated and is running the most current version of OS2008 (current as of 6/24/2008 that is). It comes with stylus, USB cable, charger, car mount and original box.

I am selling it because I really dont use it that much. I was hoping to use it with my cell phone but I have vzw and it would cost me $60/month to tether. I dont live in an area with public WiFi so it just has been sitting in my bag. Hopefully it can find an owner willing to give it a good home and use it to its full potential.

I am asking $375 or BO, mainly b/c of the $130 wayfinder license. The license is tied to the device so you can do an OS upgrade and the license will automatically restore itself.

Additional pictures and info can be provided upon request. I buy/sell on ebay so I can send you my ebay username if you want to check my feedback. Just PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited by mountainfrog; 2008-07-07 at 17:36.

If you buy the $15/mo. V Cast plan, you can tether on Verizon with unlimited data.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have a Blackberry Curve so vcast is not an option. I have added tethering a few times but vzw bumps me up to the $45 unlimited data plan and the $15 tethering plan. Right now I am using the $30/month email and web plan.

I have considered the LG Dare and vcast but I am too hooked on my blackberry. The instant email is great and I can sync my contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes with my BB using funambol. I really was only using N810 for browsing the web as the bberry browser is not very good.