Notices

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
.cue file is description and it's not used in anyway

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Hi Bona keep up the amazing work i still cant believe how much better this version is over the old smoku port. If you manage to crack the opengl code what sort of performance gains do you think we can expect? Promising times indeed

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
i think it will be as with auto-frameskip(or with skiping at max) but more smoothly and without flashing in some games
if somebody realy can help with fixing gl i will try to improve recompiler(also i want to make some code changes which eq made for his port) which can make more speed gain (also i think that we must remove gtk depedence and use plain x11 with gl es or sdl with softGPU(if gl will be imposible) )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
It's so nice to see psx4m improving more and more!

Originally Posted by dewhoe View Post
jus spent 2 hours reading this ginormous thread, but stil cant find what i wanna know...i only have one question if anyone can help me...how can i play the damn game??? heres what i did:

-downloaded psx4all
-open psx4all
-load up "roms"
-looking for the file but nothing shows up, the files ive acquired is a .zip file and a .cue file, so i think ill unzip it via windows, but still nothing. when i got to file manager to look up the unzipped file, it says "data.bin.ecm". so whats should i do next folks?
well for a start you need the bios file, and emc files wont work you need .bin or .img or .iso

Originally Posted by dewhoe View Post
it says "data.bin.ecm". so whats should i do next folks?
Also google for the "unecm" file and then drag and drop "data.bin.ecm" on this "unecm" and you will get "data.bin" file

The Following User Says Thank You to wakabajasi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wakabajasi View Post
Also google for the "unecm" file and then drag and drop "data.bin.ecm" on this "unecm" and you will get "data.bin" file
thanks, it works! i actually got a pm earlier from a member

bonapart i tried autoframeskip option in psx4m 45-1 and it is slow . frameskip 8 is more better and cycle multi 3 are the perfect , and if you win fps up , with new plugin not rendered by software , yes by hardware open gles , incredible, you are a good developer.

Hello mind if I ask but how come whenever I try to run game such as FFIX I get those back things on the effects and background? and also Dino crisis 2 I can't see the dialog box as it is all black...
As I can see here on the youtube video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd6zqIs6JU4)
graphics seems flawless although sounds on mine is better. I'm running mine on 1150 overclocked but get all those graphic problems.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
can i use /dev/input/js0 to control dis emulator?

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever