Posts: 23 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Gilbert, AZ
Hey! I didn't realize what the going rate new was so I revised the price.

I am selling a mint condition N800 with:

All original packaging, manuals, cables, soft case
Two original stylus
Two SanDisk 2gb SD cards

$220 shipped to U.S. residents only using PayPal.
I have perfect eBay feedback and buyers are welcome to contact me through eBay to prove it is me.

Interested parties can Private Message me through this forum.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by deathraceking; 2007-10-22 at 21:47. Reason: Price

I've said this on other posts here too (mainly because I'm interested in possibly getting the N800 used or maybe the N810), but honestly, considering how cheap memory cards are, and that you can get a brand new N800 for $240 shipped, people are overpricing them like crazy. I hate to say it but with a new model announced and the cheapness of the N800 brand new, I don't think you'll be able to get that much. Edit: Actually while I'm shooting myself in the foot for hoping to get a used one for a reasonable price, people on EBay seem to be really stupid and not realize that brand new ones are sold for 240 shipped. You can probably still do really well there. I just saw a used one go for 238 dollars shipped, no accessories included.

Last edited by jhoff80; 2007-10-22 at 01:47.

sellers have a right to ask whatever price they want, if you don't think it's fair, don't buy it.

I just said that I didn't think that anyone on this board would buy it for that price. Ask whatever you want, but for the prices I've seen here lately, it seems you'd be better off on ebay than here.

Lowered the price!

Item is sold.

I'm interested..send me a PM...thanks