Which one of you future n810 owners wants to sell your SD or SDHC cards?

PM me if you have 2gb or higher on the block...

*** EDIT ***

Please disregard. Picked up a Sandisk 4gb card at Office Depot. They have them on sale for $44.99. I know I could get one for a few bucks less at an online store, but this way I had NO SHIPPING and more importantly NO WAITING!!!

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2007-10-18 at 23:54.

Just FYI,

I picked up a new N800 off buy.com for 229 (googlecheckout bonus) and picked up 2x 4GB SDHC MiniSD cards (that come with adaptors) for about $27 apiece.

Class 4 Kingstons.

These are new, and it looks like everyone else is selling a miniSD 4GB for twice as much -- don't know why. A single 8 GB SDHC card goes for about $80 too, so I figure this is a good deal.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Singapore
Looking to buy some non-mini sdhc card too. If you have any, do let me know at delano.carter@gmail.com

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but the MiniSD cards at Buy.com come with adaptors that go from MiniSD -> SD. So essentially, you get a 4 GB SDHC Class 4 Card for under $30, shipping included.

Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but the MiniSD cards at Buy.com come with adaptors that go from MiniSD -> SD. So essentially, you get a 4 GB SDHC Class 4 Card for under $30, shipping included.
Looks like they're now $41, unless I missed them. If you can still find them, please post a link!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by sping View Post
Looks like they're now $41, unless I missed them. If you can still find them, please post a link!
Try this. $28.95 shipped.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Here you go... just brought one now

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-4gb...205728879.html

Very cool - and free shipping. My "4gb minisd" search didn't get it. If I could be bothered to apply for the buy.com credit card (-$30), and other offers (2 @ -$15) they seem to be offering, I might be able to get 2 free. However, I hate all that crap, having to remember to cancel subscriptions etc..

Nice find.

I can't decide if I should buy one or not. I am sitting on a 4gb and a 2gb (6gb of total in this device isn't half bad considering it sits on my desk next to a 60gb iPod). The extra 2gb isn't going to make or break. I may just wait for a good deal on an 8gb card to come around.

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2007-10-25 at 20:55.