Active Topics

Notices

Issam, you are not really trying... Understand that this is indeed a great community, although we cannot promote nor support warez. I am also a complete noob, lol, but I always (well, 98% of the times) manage to find my answers with the basic information provided in here. For exemple, in this particular situation, start with downloading and installing WebOS Games Manager (hopefully you're not gonna ask how to do that...). Secondly, upon opening that application, you will notice that it helps you install about 25 supported games. Click on ANY of them, let's take for example Driver. It should tell you "IPK File: Not Found" Well guess what, click on "Find IPK File..." and what does it tell you?
"You have to download original game file...blah blah blah" And oh look! they actually give you the proper filename... A good ol' google search will provide you the rest. Have fun

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
thanks man but i have done everything even installed debian etc gameloft says no support what else do i do...
cant you tell me where to download specific ipk files any site.... cant find any proper one

google is the answer just search properly

Originally Posted by govprog View Post
First of all I can't watch videos since my Internet connection speed is slow.

And, .ipk means that you have created your shortcut manually, then you should go that way.Also, after doing this action you can remove your game files.(It means this action won't erase the files itself.)
i rooted and tried ur code but not working.

/home/user # desktopgen -r appinfo.json
/bin/sh: desktopgen: not found

i have installed few games like sims and nfs. does ur code repeatitively run to delete webos icons (desktop shortcut)?

thanks.

thanks for the apps!

is a great app to save the spaces.

Hope more and more games to be update in the deb files.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by yauchildchew View Post
i rooted and tried ur code but not working.

/home/user # desktopgen -r appinfo.json
/bin/sh: desktopgen: not found

i have installed few games like sims and nfs. does ur code repeatitively run to delete webos icons (desktop shortcut)?

thanks.
Looks like you didn't run preenv before trying the desktopgen command.

Any news on when more games will become supported? I strongly prefer this method over manually installing games... :S

good morning I shall want to know or I shall be able to find files .INI

This is easily the best gaming related app to have ever been released for this platform. Thank You.

can someone help me get Asphalt 5 working? I have it installed without any problems but I get black screen when I run it... There is sound, but screen is black.

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy