Hello Everyone! this is my first post. At the start i want to thank You for keeping up this great piece of software & hardware as Nokia N9 undoubtedly is.. But the time passes and more and more services of the n9 becoming defunct, just like Spotify on Meego.. Few monts ago i signed in to spotify cause, unlike other services.. google, or tidal, they havent any client for meego, but spotify has. While i could't login through official app, because it requires Premium account, which i have, so it seemed odd, but Meespot worked, i logged in and could listen to music in high quality, and after a week or so, when i was using it almost daily, it stopped working, app refuses to connect to server and stays in permanent offline mode. Anyone had same issues? i tried almost everything, restoring and reseting didn't work, also reflashing.. Qspot doesn't work, there are lot of dependencies missing and i couldn't resolve it.. Im sorry, it went quite long but i wanted to describe this problem as clear as possible. Is there anything that can be done about it? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to PaveL12 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Well, spotify changed their API so that all 3rd party applications stopped working. Not only Harmattan but SFOS too...

Nothing much to do to help that except fix the application to comply with the new API.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Thanks for Your reply!

The Following User Says Thank You to PaveL12 For This Useful Post:
...and who needs spotify when one allready have all Peter Gabriel albums, LP and CD. - So?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post: