Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Portugal
Anyone noticed this? Facebook chat just stopped working, it's not even signin in. What do I do? It just stopped working like that and I didn't do a thing.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

The Following User Says Thank You to ricardosteve For This Useful Post:
Same thing with Jabber and others. It creates the account, stays "signing in" and then shows "Not signed in".

: /

this is annoying.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by ricardosteve View Post
Anyone noticed this? Facebook chat just stopped working, it's not even signin in. What do I do? It just stopped working like that and I didn't do a thing.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?
yah I am also experiencing the same problem. Firstly it showed that 'Account is in use'. So i deleted my account and added it again and then it can't even sign in now. I have also noticed that i also can't login to my fb chat from other chat clients(nimbuzz, ebuddy, nokia chat, ubuntu chat). The fb chat in ubuntu showed 'Already connected to server'. Although I can login to facebook chat on n900 with my other fb account.
I can't find any solution. even facebook is not helping. I know here at TMO there are many genius people who can help me. plzzz someone help....

Argh, and I use that feature a lot. Without it, this N900 feels a bit more obsolete to me. And I actually love it : /

It just doesn't connect, I logged out and back in on FB on the web, restarted, removed and added accounts, nothing! Nothing works.

This is so frustrating.

2 days ago this worked fine. Wtf! :S

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
maybe temporary problem from facebook side as things like thease happed earlier also

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Skype and FB are currently signed in and working on my N900. Something is wrong with your setup...

The Following User Says Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post: