Posts: 53 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Sounds nice. I don't know if you had the idea on your own, but there was an entire thread here last year about what such an app could do and how it should look like. Have you seen it ?
No, I have not. I believe it's quite common for pocket devices... And I'm kinda lazy with all those clicks I'll need to check that thread out though.

Only at the time it was supposed to be for the 770... I'd still like to try it out if you can make it backward-compatible !
I just need to find my 770 I do not use any of the 'advanced' features Hildon offers and I believe that the interface for home applets is the same, so the same code should work.

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Yes? And what am I supposed to find there?

Me too, but there has to be something to find. Is this a new firmware thing?
Maybe we are on different pages. If you were trying to get statusbar clock in your statusbar do those steps and you should find the clock listed.

The "Easter egg hunt" statement refers to how hard it is to find the option for the statusbar clock.

You have to install the statusbar clock first before you have the option to display it.

Last edited by heavyt; 2007-03-26 at 16:26. Reason: info

I too can't find a clock in that place..

I have a 770 and runs smoothly...
Thanks
Another possible improvement would be the possibility to use 2 or 3 or more click launcher applets at the same time....

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
Go to your control panel there select navigation then status bar.

It like an Easter Egg hunt.
Aah...thanks I tried control panel earlier, but couldn't find it

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Yes? And what am I supposed to find there?

Me too, but there has to be something to find. Is this a new firmware thing?
You have to download the app from here and install it first. Then it will show up in the Navagation screen.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
You have to download the app from here and install it first. Then it will show up in the Navagation screen.
Ooohhh...

[QUOTE=Karel Jansens;41142]Yes? And what am I supposed to find there?[quote]

If you had install the status bar clock on the n800 and it's not showing up. You click on control panel>navigation, then the status bar tab. There you can check the box on "statusbarclock" to have it shown on the status bar. You can also rearange the statusbar icons by selecting it and moving it up and down the list.
"less is like more but better"

scummvm appeared as the 1st item on my list, however, i cannot tick that box. Also, the last checkbox (bottom of the list) appears without a name and also cannot be ticked.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by luketoh View Post
scummvm appeared as the 1st item on my list, however, i cannot tick that box. Also, the last checkbox (bottom of the list) appears without a name and also cannot be ticked.
I would think it's about time to search the board for your answer or start a new thread instead of crapping here.

Thanks again MishaS for this very useful applet.

Last edited by YoDude; 2007-03-26 at 21:59.