Notices

Originally Posted by cantruchd View Post
you choose then background image for desktop 5.then set it in desktop 1.then copy it to set for desktop5.then continue for the rest
i have the same problem with not seeing the thumbnails and unfortunately i don't really get your explanation.
i already got background pictures on all 9 desks but only 4 thumbnails within the homescreen selector (thumbnails of the original 4 backgrounds)
can you please extend your description on how to get it done?
that would be great!!!

thanks a lot!!!
hc

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
hello, i was using this apps some time ago, and it is very useful when you have lots of desktop.

Since then i made a lot of testing on my n900 and did not reinstall it until yesterday.

I have a problem with it now, once installed, if you lock/unlock the phone and select another destkop, it is like the desktop is frozen, you can't click on any apps and have to slide the desktop to make it responsive again.

regards

EDIT: i don't use MATAN's modified hildon desktop, but CSSU one

Last edited by Mitrigol; 2011-11-03 at 08:50.

Same for me

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I don't seem to have the problem mentioned above about locking, unlocking and switching screens.

I am using this progran in the new MaeMeeMo design, and it seems to me to be the quickest way to switch between nine screens as I do.

However, it occurred to me that it would be cool to have a series of backgrounds made up of big multicolored words.

Each letter would be a different color and the words would be short.

Example words: MAIL, MAP; GPS; BOOKS; TECH; UTILS, MUSIC.

Then when you looked on the Homescreen selector you would see a colorful MAPS and if you clicked it you would go to the page where the gps programs are.

It would be neat if these pages confomed to whatever the requirements are for MaeMeeMo backgrounds, but not essential.