Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
zlatko's Avatar
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
#181
@Schturman
Yes, all is correct in the files - system finds the ambiences and displays their names. Only Situation application does not display the name - it shows just an empty line when trying to select an ambience. And is not activating this manually created entries.
 
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,338 | Thanked: 4,119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#182
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
@Schturman
Yes, all is correct in the files - system finds the ambiences and displays their names. Only Situation application does not display the name - it shows just an empty line when trying to select an ambience. And is not activating this manually created entries.
Try:
Code:
status=$(pgrep -f situations2application)
kill $status
And reopen Situations app.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
zlatko's Avatar
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
#183
No, still additional ambiences names not shown in Situation app.

PS. Why don't you just tell me to kill Sitruations, but provide a script to do it?
 
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,338 | Thanked: 4,119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#184
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
No, still additional ambiences names not shown in Situation app.

PS. Why don't you just tell me to kill Sitruations, but provide a script to do it?
Closing Situations from homescreen just close the app but leave it in background...
 
zlatko's Avatar
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
#185
Yes, of course but I just can find the PID and kill the process
 
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,338 | Thanked: 4,119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#186
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Yes, of course but I just can find the PID and kill the process
No problem, you can do it how you want
 
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,338 | Thanked: 4,119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#187
Guys, I fixed something and updated service app, now should work for all. Please try and report here.
https://openrepos.net/content/schtur...situations-app

About new plugin in Situations...
Since I have installed it, but not used, I experienced with strange behavior of phone. Once stack and got very slow UI (need reboot) and after this I got twice unexpected reboots in 1-1.5 hours...
Don't know if it related to the new plugin, but I didn't do nothing with phone in the last 2 days...
 
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#188
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
No, still additional ambiences names not shown in Situation app.
Could you send the files to support(at)pastillilabs.com so I can debug and see what is happening there?

Or could it be some issue with file permissions?

Br,
Heikki
 

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#189
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
About new plugin in Situations...
Since I have installed it, but not used, I experienced with strange behavior of phone. Once stack and got very slow UI (need reboot) and after this I got twice unexpected reboots in 1-1.5 hours...
Don't know if it related to the new plugin, but I didn't do nothing with phone in the last 2 days...
It's a very simple plugin, so quite unlikely causing such behavior. But maybe something in the plugin update process could have caused it. But in that case it shouldn't happen again after reboot.

Br,
Heikki
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,338 | Thanked: 4,119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#190
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
It's a very simple plugin, so quite unlikely causing such behavior. But maybe something in the plugin update process could have caused it. But in that case it shouldn't happen again after reboot.

Br,
Heikki
Yep.. For now no reboots anymore thanks
 
Reply

Tags
sailfish os, situations

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:09.