Notices

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by ab_connor View Post
Hello ceene,

thanks for your fast response. I didn't find the log of the group creation. But I found the log of the last message, I send to the group, after the crash began. See the attached file. I hope this can help.

Greetings,
ab_connor
Thanks. ab_connor. I need /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log file, that's where the communication between Yappari and WA servers is logged.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
ceene: looking at github, I think participants in group creation should be outside 'create' child, maybe that causes group problems
Hi!

Yowsup does it the same as me: https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup/blo...oups_create.py

But we could both be wrong, of course.

What do you think? It just occured to me... is it possible that we need to send our own JID as participant of the group? I'm not doing that.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

Yowsup does it the same as me: https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup/blo...oups_create.py

But we could both be wrong, of course.

What do you think? It just occured to me... is it possible that we need to send our own JID as participant of the group? I'm not doing that.
You're right, I was not reading source. Make sure subject is not > 25 chars.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Anybody can tell if all group commands (change icon, title...) are subjected to the risk of being banned?

Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Anybody can tell if all group commands (change icon, title...) are subjected to the risk of being banned?
I know that adding another admin to one of my groups didn't get me banned. More than that... I can't say, sorry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Germany
Here comes the significant part of the logfile.
Attached Files
File Type: gz yappari.log.txt.tar.gz (21.7 KB, 47 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to ab_connor For This Useful Post:
Thanks to Ceene again for the update to 2.0.18. Initially, it showed a clear improvement and Yappari was stable ... stayed connected with Yapparie open in background. Today, suddenly Yappari disconnects and closes background window. Have to reopen Yappari each time to get / send messages - connecting, then logged in. Now I dont know how open the login file to copy 50 lines to attach. It is a huge file, over 200 mb. All help appreciated.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
Thanks to Ceene again for the update to 2.0.18. Initially, it showed a clear improvement and Yappari was stable ... stayed connected with Yapparie open in background. Today, suddenly Yappari disconnects and closes background window. Have to reopen Yappari each time to get / send messages - connecting, then logged in. Now I dont know how open the login file to copy 50 lines to attach. It is a huge file, over 200 mb. All help appreciated.
I would delete the logfile and re-do the sequence leading to the error and you then should have a manageable sized file.

Ok, thanks Handaxe ... found a way to get the file and extract it and save it in notepad ... not bad for a novice ... Hope the attached helps ...
Attached Files
File Type: txt yappari log.txt (13.2 KB, 148 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Frasier For This Useful Post:
In good news, got another year for free.

Greetings.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari