Just posting to enable PMs

Second one, does any one know how much posts you need?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by step5 View Post
Second one, does any one know how much posts you need?
I believe you need to have ten total posts. I think people would prefer for you to make ten different useful statements on the board rather than just posting randomly, but yeah, it is hard to come up with that many interesting statements if you're in a rush.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
I believe you need to have ten total posts. I think people would prefer for you to make ten different useful statements on the board rather than just posting randomly, but yeah, it is hard to come up with that many interesting statements if you're in a rush.
This thread will probably be deleted and OP will be back at square one.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Yeah that's a real pain in the ***, i want so sell something and need to be able to receive PMs

The Following User Says Thank You to step5 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Funny thing though...
I'm probably not classified as a newbie (or so I certainly hope!) but I only just now realized that there is a section "Old/Newbie" under da historicals section
Live & learn...

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by step5 View Post
Yeah that's a real pain in the ***, i want so sell something and need to be able to receive PMs
I gotta say, though, I kinda like the idea. It's sort of a reward for being a part of the community for at least ten posts worth. Makes TMO feel like more than just a Maemo/Meego/Sailfish oriented Ebay.

So yeah, put your feet up and talk with us a while, before trying to sell anything.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
And even without PM you might be able to communicate via e-mail directly.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post: