Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
IF you manage to screw up, and get blocked for using an unofficial client... Would something like AndyROID (Android device emulator) work to communicate with them, and get unblocked?

Just installed this thing, and i have no intention of using / managing groups, but anyway...

Oh, and thanks for the hardwork and effort put in to this thread, and the app.
B!
You might try it, it probably might work

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
I'm having trouble with messages received from iphones. Some come and some do not. Have you noticed that?I had no problems with receiving messages of Windows phone and android.

Originally Posted by PauloCJ View Post
I'm having trouble with messages received from iphones. Some come and some do not. Have you noticed that?I had no problems with receiving messages of Windows phone and android.
I've noticed this too, but only with individual conversations. If the sender is part of a group, their messages come through fine.

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Hungary
is it a bug?

@ViBE
You mean the missing expiration date? No, whtasapp decided not to charge for supscritions any more a few days ago

@Iphone issue: Same discussion is going on in the Whatsup - Jolla thread. It seems that the IPhone WA - Client stopped to resend the message in unencrypted form if the recipient does not support encryption Whatsapp in this case). Strange enough that this behaviour does "only" affects certain messages. No easy workaround for that issue afaik.

The Following User Says Thank You to LameDuck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by LameDuck View Post
@ViBE
You mean the missing expiration date? No, whtasapp decided not to charge for supscritions any more a few days ago

@Iphone issue: Same discussion is going on in the Whatsup - Jolla thread. It seems that the IPhone WA - Client stopped to resend the message in unencrypted form if the recipient does not support encryption Whatsapp in this case). Strange enough that this behaviour does "only" affects certain messages. No easy workaround for that issue afaik.
yes. thanks for the info.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Durham, UK
Hi,

Anyone else unable to login now with version 1.2.9?

I'm guessing it's the usual issue that the version number is "too old"

Gabriel

Last edited by gabrielharrison; 2016-01-22 at 21:13.

now here: Status: Error

just stopped logging in here too

Stopped here too.

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup