Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
Hei,

After I updated the new Ambience plugin, the plugin page keeps on stating to update the application first.

I believe, it is a know bug and will be fixed with the new app in Harbour (as soon as it gets approved)... or?

LVPVS over.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 596 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
Oh dang,

Human error: I updated the index files with the current Android app version. Should be corrected now. Thanks for pointing it out!

A new version of the app is certainly in the works but still far away from release condition...

Br,
Heikki

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
Hei,

I removed the featureindex.json file after stopping the app.
This made the message disappear and presented me with the list of features.

LVPVS over.

I am having an issue since upgrading to Aurajoki on the Jolla 1. I have a condition which switches the mobile network to 2G and turns off mobile data when on my home wifi. However when I leave home it doesn't change back to prefer 4G and the internet switch on the mobile network data settings page is greyed out. the only way to fix this is to use the connect to internet quick action and select Sim 1. Has anyone else got this issue?

Yes, it seems something has changed in the platform in a way that doesn't play well with what Situations currently does with Mobile Data & Network.

I'll try to investigate the issue as soon as I have enough capacity to do that.

Br,
Heikki

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Yes, it seems something has changed in the platform in a way that doesn't play well with what Situations currently does with Mobile Data & Network.

I'll try to investigate the issue as soon as I have enough capacity to do that.

Br,
Heikki
I think it has something to do with the fact that SailfishOS now supports multiple SIM cards.

On a related note, I've been using two SIM cards in my Jolla C for the last couple of days and it indeed seems like Situations is interacting only with the first one (at least with the cellular network conditions).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
I can only confirm that the second SIM does not seem to be acknowledged by Situations. I was trying to register network cells but none is available to the software while I am connected through SIM2.

Hey,

Since I never got Jolla C (despite being part of cbeta) and don't have Intex device either, could someone (nodevel, P@t ?) with a dual sim device tell me how the mobile data & network settings look in the Settings application? That is, are there separate settings for both sims? Or anything else that seems worth mentioning?

Br,
Heikki

Last edited by hhaveri; 2016-09-11 at 17:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
No help -> did some blind changes. New version of the app has updated Network Cell condition that *might* work better with two sims. And Mobile Data & Network plugins are updated too. Should work at least with single sim in Aurajoki.

Br,
Heikki

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
No help -> did some blind changes. New version of the app has updated Network Cell condition that *might* work better with two sims. And Mobile Data & Network plugins are updated too. Should work at least with single sim in Aurajoki.

Br,
Heikki
Sorry, did not see your message

I am not sure what you wanted (screenshots?). I can at least confirm that there are separate settings for both sim. You can as well enable one or both SIM. Only problem is I personally never tested with 2 SIMs ... and I have only recently started to use Jolla C...
I can test with the new version of the software that you are mentioning (coming to Store?). And provide more details if necessary (even though I will have limited free time in near future).

Tags
sailfish os, situations