Active Topics

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Marandos View Post
Hi everyone, been around for few weeks here and finally made account .

/quick question also/ why can't i pm anyone? I activated my account but still can't pm ;O.
You'll need at least 5 posts before you can use pm.
See:
http://talk.maemo.org/archive/index.php/t-24025.html

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n900user259 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by n900user259 View Post
You'll need at least 5 posts before you can use pm.
See:
http://talk.maemo.org/archive/index.php/t-24025.html

Awesome, thanks for answer . Thought something changed since it's really old topic.

See you around.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marandos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 217 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Indonesia, Banyuwangi
And Im Saying hello sir

The Following User Says Thank You to irulestar For This Useful Post:
Hello there.. been visiting here 1month ago until i decided to register to understand everything, btw i have nokia n900 and still working on it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to machayako For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ New Delhi, DELHI, INDIA
Hey guys!

I am not actually a new member as you can see and have been here for quite sometime. But I found this thread today only and got used to Maemo Talk just recently. I love my N900 and because of this I actually learned more about Linux and how it works and the vast freedom that it gives. N900 tempted me to learn coding and compiling apps for Maemo. I would surely develop something someday and when I do, I will make sure it is available for this phone. This is an awesome phone and has an awesome community. I love to be a part of this.

I have made some posts by now and would like you guys to look into them and make some recommendations if you find them useful.

Thanks

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princefakhan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Covilhã-Portugal
Hey people. I´m Shinebox and I still own and love my N9. It doesn´t show the profile pics nor the images i postin my facebook profile or notifications. It also doesn´t show my photos in the gallery or my album folders I would apprediate some help cause i´m no developer nor nothing like u guys,

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shinebox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
Hey people. I´m Shinebox and I still own and love my N9. It doesn´t show the profile pics nor the images i posting my Facebook profile or notifications. It also doesn´t show my photos in the gallery or my album folders I would appreciate some help cause i´m no developer nor nothing like u guys,
Quick reply...

So, it does not show any photographs in gallery, any music or videos in music player? Chances are the tracker stopped tracking. Chances are it does not have enough space to store its records-thumbnails, anymore. Is it possible to check free space on the device?

Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 100 | Thanked: 307 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Argentina
Hi, everyone!. I bought a n900 in 2013. Since that, I was looking this forum, but just today saw this post and decided to register.
Previously I had a n97 mini (still working), but gave it to one of my brothers. Two months ago I got a n9, and I am learning a bit of it.

I am glad to belong to this forum, and I hope to help somehow to the knowledge this community provides.

ahh, two weeks ago, my other brother decided to buy a n900 and is asking me everything. So I will do the questions here from my brother and mine.

My native language (spanish) is not english, so be patient with my poor english.

Greetings for Colombia, right now.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maegon9y00 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
@maegon9y00 dont be shy.
You know? The most spoken language in the world is .......?

Bad english.

Here are also big supoorters from argentine. I'am living in Mexico.
But the language here is english so you have to practicize

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Hey all!

I probably can qualify now as a new (maemo) member, since I just received a box in snailmail, containing a beautiful N900 device, the first I ever have owned

The black shiny brick is now plugged in to charger, the amber light pulsing slowly.
I have not even turned it on yet, just savouring the look of it.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org