Active Topics

Notices

Hi guys,

thank you for your work on this patches. I bought Polar BlueTooth Wearlink LS-14 and there was an problem (still "Wait..." on eCoach). After patch 1.64 it works!! I can continue to use maemo on my N900 until HW die Many thanks. Have healthy life

Majkee

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Is there a way to get a graphed output of my HRM, it would be nice to see this information time graphed alongside a voice recorder to see where my heart rate goes up for stress during some flight maneuvers.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by biketool View Post
Is there a way to get a graphed output of my HRM, it would be nice to see this information time graphed alongside a voice recorder to see where my heart rate goes up for stress during some flight maneuvers.
Can you not upload it to Strava or map my ride/run etc? They both give a host of graphing features

ecoach isn't showing map here. The exercise is properlly loggded but there is no maps at all. Can anyone confirm ? Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
Hi saponga,

I use it for my running session, it work with map source "Google Street", not with Open Street map.

The Following User Says Thank You to toskou For This Useful Post: