Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well since you are in EU and the device is shipped from inside EU you should know the answer already...?
Well. Never trust that with small company where you never know if and what compony build/sell/ship the product. Do we know livmortium is doing this?

Or is this FxTec a registered brand and responsible?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Heh, what I meant is that there are laws that govern how it goes. I mean what extra comfort does one get by asking if there is a return policy; it's the law and companies either follow it or not.
And if they are not going to follow it, are they going to confess to that beforehand?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
What will the return policy be like if I don't like the device in the end? Can I just box it up and send it back within 14 days?
Interested in return policy and warranty as well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Heh, what I meant is that there are laws that govern how it goes. I mean what extra comfort does one get by asking if there is a return policy; it's the law and companies either follow it or not.
And if they are not going to follow it, are they going to confess to that beforehand?
True. Most likely not

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
We will be following EU regulations for EU customers or course, everything is legal and in compliance with the law. We are not Dave and will not think and act that way.

There will be local service centres for repair etc as well. Details will be posted before shipping. Also there might be chance of selling spare components. Tearing down this device isn't difficult, for screen or battery replacement.

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
We will be following EU regulations for EU customers or course, everything is legal and in compliance with the law. We are not Dave and will not think and act that way.

There will be local service centres for repair etc as well. Details will be posted before shipping. Also there might be chance of selling spare components. Tearing down this device isn't difficult, for screen or battery replacement.
Sounds good to me.
What do you mean you are not Dave?

Dave999 compliment means 100% legit. No scamers involved. To be certified you have to explain how you came in contact with youyota, who is involved pro1 and what companies are involved in the sales/legal entity.

Note: I don’t expect this to be a scam. Just got burned by jolla and are just extra carful when dealing with interweb sales.
If you want to hold that against me. Ok. It’s not suitable for any business.

Looking forward to more information and release.

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-09 at 17:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
This post got me this message from HtheB:

“By this way, I'm giving you an official warning.
Keep trolling and you'll be banned.

No other warnings to you.”

I guess I have leave this project. Doesn’t seems to be for everyone after all. Slightly disappointed. But I will survive without this phone

Take care.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
If it is any consolation, I don't consider you trolling much in thist thread. Except when you start bashing Jolla, that is.

Surprisingly most of your posts are rather sensible.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 237 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
If it is any consolation, I don't consider you trolling much in thist thread. Except when you start bashing Jolla, that is.

Surprisingly most of your posts are rather sensible.
I agree with that 100%. I meant to say that earlier but haven't come to it. This time, IMHO kinggo was overreacting a bit.

It is valid to ask for update policy. There have been much bigger companies running dry on their promises.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amboss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
I did? How?
How are note9 specific apps related to pro1? Questions like this are nothing more than trolling.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit