also in the USB mode, set that to developer mode

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Valkinaz View Post
sftp is nice but mtp is better outside of home wi-fi xD
In my opinion MTP is really bad execuse of a file transfer protocol as you can find...
It tries to be a very bad approximation of a network file system and fails flat on its face even in that minimal goal

The world would be a lot better place without such crap set up as the dafault access protocol for a lot of dumb devices.

I agree about the fact that mtp isn't best file transfer protocol but it has one good thing - many systems already has mtp drivers and you can connect to random PC with little to no problem. While sftp require use of a third party po in windows. So If I were for example to take a document from random PC I would have to use at least portable sftp client xD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valkinaz For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Valkinaz View Post
I agree about the fact that mtp isn't best file transfer protocol but it has one good thing - many systems already has mtp drivers and you can connect to random PC with little to no problem. While sftp require use of a third party po in windows. So If I were for example to take a document from random PC I would have to use at least portable sftp client xD
Yes, but my point was that ubiquity of MTP does not mean it is good.
In a perfect world we would not need such kludges.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
@ Valkinaz

MTP wasn't working due to a missing kernel patch.

Flash this kernel with recovery and MTP should work.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
This is working beautifully for me, thanks for your hard work, battery life is excellent and it's great that sensors are also working as intended

Please add the following lines on droid-hal-device.conf so scaling can work properly on non-silica apps e.g. Nemo Glacier appliations and other apps

QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH=62
QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT=109

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam Za Nemesis For This Useful Post:
Been using this for a few days and it has worked very smootly. Seems snappier than the original port as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pexi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sam Za Nemesis View Post
This is working beautifully for me, thanks for your hard work, battery life is excellent and it's great that sensors are also working as intended

Please add the following lines on droid-hal-device.conf so scaling can work properly on non-silica apps e.g. Nemo Glacier appliations and other apps
I'll add this as well as the MTP fix in the next build.

I'll also release a new kernel with undervolting enabled soon.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Testing my first custom kernel at the moment. Take a look at the features implemented at the moment here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...58&postcount=2

If you have any wishes, please let me know.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Hi!

[/B]
I hope these things get fixed in the future. OTA should work, i'll add the instructions when i have tested it on the next SFOS release.
Installed on my Nexus 5, everything goes fine really smooth rom.... But when I opened​ the terminal, and type " update ". Really excited.... Finished no problems... Then restart the device ... Oh my surprise.... Stock on Google logo.

Any help please...!!