Notices

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by localhost View Post
Looks great. Have you tried to skip the cover image? As it is already shown as the background, perhaps leaving the smaller one out looks great too.
I don't think it would look as good as it does now. The combination of thematic background and the clearly visible cover image is what makes it nice. Of course if Spotify provided (I'm not sure if it does) two types of images for artists, then it would make sense to show different one for the background and the avatar.

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Just a heads up:
CuteSpot is now finally released in the Jolla store.

With this comes version 1.5.5 which includes the new Album/Artist headers as previously shown in this thread. Also it is now possible to select playlists which are inside a folder when adding a song to a playlist.

Note that the Jolla store version does not feature Bluetooth controls as that is not allowed in harbour. I try to make sure that openrepos version is always higher such that you do not get update notifications from Store if you use the bluetooth version from openrepos.

Finally I'd like to thank to Jolla to allow the required pulseaudio plugin in harbour.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luke_dirtwalker For This Useful Post:
When will spotify allow us to sign in with spotify free account on sailfish?

And news about mixradio?

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Great luke_dirtwalker, I'm sure people will love the app!

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
When will spotify allow us to sign in with spotify free account on sailfish?
When they make an official Sailfish App, so most likely around the same time the official native Whatsapp arrives... There is no way to check that third party app plays adds, so there is no way to allow free account for CuteSpot et.al.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by TemeV View Post
When they make an official Sailfish App, so most likely around the same time the official native Whatsapp arrives... There is no way to check that third party app plays adds, so there is no way to allow free account for CuteSpot et.al.
There are way more chances to official Spotify app to appear than official WhatsApp, trust me. Remember at least one build exists.

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
There are way more chances to official Spotify app to appear than official WhatsApp, trust me. Remember at least one build exists.
I still don't suggest holding your breath...

Luckily we have great app already and Spotify Free is garbage anyway.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post
Just a heads up:
CuteSpot is now finally released in the Jolla store.

With this comes version 1.5.5 which includes the new Album/Artist headers as previously shown in this thread. Also it is now possible to select playlists which are inside a folder when adding a song to a playlist.

Note that the Jolla store version does not feature Bluetooth controls as that is not allowed in harbour. I try to make sure that openrepos version is always higher such that you do not get update notifications from Store if you use the bluetooth version from openrepos.

Finally I'd like to thank to Jolla to allow the required pulseaudio plugin in harbour.
Thanks for the latest update

Some Suggestions:
Maybe you could remove the "Available offline" button at the top of the playlist. Since it's already within the submenu (when you hold down on a play list)

When going to search, it should automatically focus on the Keyboard text input so it should bring up the Keyboard. Because right now, you need to press the "search text field" to bring up the keyboard.

If anyone would like to do a banner image for the jolla store I would be very thankful

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post
If anyone would like to do a banner image for the jolla store I would be very thankful
Can you sare the png or psd or svg of the current icon?

Tags
meespot, qt5 wayland, sailfish, spotify, ubuntu touch