Active Topics

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
the members of the council are just guys like you & me
nope.

another day, another imaginary enemy. Surreal indeed.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
nananana NOKIA nananana
and nananana MeeGo nanana.

I'm rite cause the colors are alrite ¦-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

abill,

don't bother posting to the trolls
that'll give us a perfect illustration of how they try to start a fight with insults & all we can submit to the moderators ¦-)

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Yes that was some post to read but i did read it over a few times and well......

For a community like this one it must have a goal or 2 and in the beggining it did have that much even with closed code not on offer BUT the members of such a community like this one have to be unified in the forward approach to the goals that are obvious Maemo bcause after all this community is indeed called Maemo.org.

Now look at the people we have as members ok......

They fight and they argue and they call eachother names and they post pictures of anything other than what should be intended like for instance a diagram of a fix to a usb port for example.

This community is pure mayhem and it kind of reminds me of a physciatric ward full of tangoed folk who have got no idea of life in general.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT could possible come out of a situation like this?????.

It is moderated by people who actually love the arguments and have stated this fact several times on this community in one thread or a 100.

Now where i see it is IF you want real progress then the first thing you have to do is fill a forum of like minded people who actually HELP eachother NOT call eachother names and go on like some kind of physco as ysss does in his weird ways.

If you even consider what i have just typed and look from the outside in to this carnation of what can only be described as a mental hospital..... are you even suprised it ends up in the mess it is in right now?????.

Maemo is the target of progression here and the only talk should be only about Maemo.

Ok we have sub sections for near on every Nokia device going among the smartphone variety and a few others too and that is very acceptable.
So is the hardware aspect of all these devices to be talked about and problems of discussed in an orderly manner.

What is wrong is very simple and that is the moderators of this site actually ALLOW arguments outside of the intended meaning of Maemo.org.

If you want to troubleshoot any situation you start from the top and work your way downwards.

Reggie bless him has either been very ill advised or is just allowing his "staff" to not only fail in there duty but to antagonise the situation even further.

All and any bad posting should ALWAYS be wipred clean from any forum and that alone will tell people what is and should be and the way of conduct and progression.

I AM SURE half the members on here are on bloody crack because no way i can see this kind of utter chaotic behaviour from a balanced simple minded human being go on like they do on here, it is not allowed to even type one word out of place especially when your attacking another member, you must get it right and go the full hog and tear someone to pieces and then get others to follow suit, do you see my meaning here????.

For a community to work it must be friendly from one end to the other with only helpfull suggestions all round and you know IF this was the case we would not even need the team of moderators we have here complaining of working overtime and threatning members with all sorts, it would just be as it should be, progression and helpfull advice in all area's.

Please all you war mongers on here consider your actions and try at least to be fair to everyone, is that possible?.

This post is ONLY directed at the troubled area's and the war mongers of this community OK.

abill,

don't bother posting to the trolls
that'll give us a perfect illustration of how they try to start a fight with insults & all we can submit to the moderators ¦-)
I am not submitting anything to the mods as this is a rant thread and has a good purpose in that it keeps the trouble hopefully within this thread, a very much needed thread by the way !.

Please DO carry on your ******s.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I am not submitting anything to the mods as this is a rant thread and has a good purpose in that it keeps the trouble hopefully within this thread, a very much needed thread by the way !.

Please DO carry on your ******s.
will DO
your previous post was something too.
will get back to you once i got around to it

will DO
your previous post was something too.
will get back to you once i got around to it
Sadly to say my presence is wanted by a rather beautiful lady and i will be gone for the best part of a day but please do carry on in my absence

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Sadly to say my presence is wanted by a rather beautiful lady and i will be gone for the best part of a day but please do carry on in my absence
enjoy the day!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
silliest part was maybe gerbick's remark about it all only being rank antagonizing. that's really all daperl was out after.
Rather daft to not notice that I didn't say who. I said "all I see".

Savvy?

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Rather daft to not notice that I didn't say who. I said "all I see".

Savvy?
it takes two to tango, right?
i wanted to tango, all dada wanted was some sort of kung-fu.
as the saying goes, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...
it was actually the 2nd time, but it definitely was the last

groovy

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down