Posts: 86 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Paris / France
Hi, just to confirm my french N900 has been delivered today and it's working properly.

Packaging was really poor though. The big parcel only contained the small black n900 case without any protection. This is really cheap!

I think I'll be now heading to the first impression thread. See you soon

i live about 2 miles from an amazon warehouse...if they don't ship my phone soon i might just have to go take it from them.

Originally Posted by bmac View Post
i live about 2 miles from an amazon warehouse...if they don't ship my phone soon i might just have to go take it from them.
What are you waiting for??? you should have gone already!!!! and post your own review!!!

Originally Posted by HesZs View Post
What are you waiting for??? you should have gone already!!!! and post your own review!!!
i would have, but i don't think they have wifi at the jail.

i did see an ad for part time jobs in the shipping area there and i briefly considered it, you know just to get some inside info on my phone.

Last edited by bmac; 2009-11-23 at 21:08.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
NukNuk will do a review tomorow if i recive in the morning.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
NukNuk will do a review tomorow if i recive in the morning.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
I ordered my Nokia in Poland from nokia.pl and just got an e-mail that it has been sent. However, I am confused by UPS tracking information - it says that it shipped today from Rotterdam (NL) to... Helsinki (FI) while I am in Warsaw (PL).

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Orange County, CA
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Hi,
How do you get in touch with Matt? I called and was told hey had none in stock and don't know when they'll have them.
I called Amazon help and talked to Mohammed. He transfered me to the "cell phone dept" and Matt took my call. (His name is Matthew Kelley, according to email I just got from Amazon feedback)

I asked to speak with Tanesha (who others on this forum have talked to) and he didn't know who she was. Said it was a big company w/ many offices.

I could hear him checking the status with his computer. So it sounded like what he was telling me was legit. Sounded like the N900's had just arrived at Amazon, but were not officially "in stock" yet, because the orders hadn't been readied.

Last edited by rentboy; 2009-11-23 at 21:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rentboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 267 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Somerville MA - USA
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Hi,
How do you get in touch with Matt? I called and was told hey had none in stock and don't know when they'll have them.
I got the same line 5 minutes ago

The Following User Says Thank You to matthewcc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
UPS messed up my delivery today
Called them and my package has been missed for some reason and is still in its way. After calling em after 6PM (they answered!), the person was very nice and he promised that the package will come tomorrow.

Just noticed change in UPS tracking system "Exception", Rescheduled Delivery Date:24/11/2009

Just gotta wait 1 more day...