Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ china,qingdao
什么是良好的使用体验?——总是发生误按,或者反映迟钝,触摸不灵敏,或者操作容易颠三倒四,界面丑陋不协 调等等,当然称不上良好的用户体验。

通过使用n900,我有几个不如意的地方,但是自己又没有能力改进,所以反映到这里,自己英语又不好,只能 用汉语了,达人们将就着看吧。

1、卡片式任务管理器上的红“X”号很让人抓狂,经常点不准,有时用手写笔也难以操作。在打开很多程序的情 况下,经常是想关闭的没关了,想打开的却给关闭了,建议改成长按自动关闭,或者手势操作——拖向屏幕外结束 任务。

2、从软件源里下载安装软件,对于一个普通用户(不逛论坛)来说,是一个很迷茫的事情——软件的介绍都很简 单,要想得到一个质量较高的软件,经常要一个个的安装,如果不合心意,要一个个的卸载,找到自己合适的软件 效率很低。建议改成同Ubuntu的某一版的软件源管理方式,在每个软件后面加上“推荐指数”,或者“用户 评分”。
盼望n900的app商店早日正常运转,目前里面的东西太少了,每次进去都得不到惊喜。

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
What is a good experience? - Always happen by mistake, or to reflect the slow, touch insensitive, or easy to confused, inconsistent interface so ugly, course, are not a good user experience.

By using the n900, I have a few unpleasant place, but its not afford to be improved upon, reflected here, its a bad English, can only Chinese, and up to the people will Zhaokan Ba.

1, the card task manager on the red "X" numbers are crazy people, always points allowed, and sometimes difficult to operate with a stylus. Many procedures in the case of open, often did not want to close shut, to open the gave closed, and suggested a change Chengzhang by self-closing, or gesture operation - dragged outside to the end of Ren Wu screen.

2, where to download and install from the software source software, for an ordinary user (without visiting the forums), it is a very confused things - are brief introduction of the software, in order to get a higher quality of software, often one by one installation, if not favored, to uninstall one by one, find the appropriate software inefficient. Proposed change with a particular version of Ubuntu's software source management, in each of the software after "recommendation index," or "user ratings."
Looking forward to the app store soon n900 normal operation, the current inside the little things, are not surprised each time into.

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Poor auto-translation of the above:

=================
What is the good experience? - Always happen by mistake, or to reflect the slow, touch insensitive, or easy to confused, inconsistent interface so ugly, course, are not a good user experience.

By using the n900, I have a few unpleasant place, but there is no ability to improve themselves, so to reflect here, his English was not good, only in Chinese, and up to the people than on the 看吧.

1, the card task manager on the red "X" numbers are crazy people, always points allowed, and sometimes difficult to operate with a stylus. Many procedures in the case of open, often closed and not want to close, gave close to open, and suggested a change of growth by self-closing, or gesture operation - dragged off the screen end of the task.

2, where to download and install from the software source software, for an ordinary user (without visiting the forums), it is a very confused things - are brief introduction of the software, in order to get a higher quality of software, often one by one installation, if not favored, to uninstall one by one, find the appropriate software inefficient. Proposed change with a particular version of Ubuntu's software source management, in each of the software after "recommendation index," or "user ratings."
Looking forward to the app store n900 normal operation as soon as possible, something which at present are too few, have each entered not surprise.
===============

Type up your answer in http://translate.google.com/#
Hit translate from English to Chinese and post here
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

哈哈,thanks!

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
One thing is certain, the N900 has been globally disappointing in some ways.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

OMG, now they are going to start whining in Chinese...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by fms View Post
OMG, now they are going to start whining in Chinese...
Ha! At least most of us wont know what they're saying so we can move on..

In the beginning I thought it was some kind of a spam thread.. Just cuz I am not used to seeing other languages on here..

不是抱怨,是积极改进的建议。

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Ha! At least most of us wont know what they're saying so we can move on..

In the beginning I thought it was some kind of a spam thread.. Just cuz I am not used to seeing other languages on here..
也许这种形状奇怪的中国文字同样让你抓狂,希望在将来的交流中你也能了解 到什么

其实,我也能够不借助翻译工具看懂你们所说的,但是为了稳妥,避免我的垃圾英文引起大家的误解,所以暂时还 是要用中文同大家交流。

Last edited by summercream; 2010-05-19 at 05:40.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by summercream View Post
也许这种形状奇怪的中国文字同样让你抓狂,希望在将来的交流中尼也能了解 到什么

其实,我也能够不借助翻译工具看懂你们所说的,但是为了稳妥,避免我的垃圾英文引起大家的误解,所以暂时还 是要用中文同大家交流。
=

"Perhaps the strange shape of the same Chinese characters makes you crazy, I hope the exchanges in the future can understand what and Nepal.

In fact, I can not understand what you said using translation tools, but to secure, to avoid trash my English arouse misunderstanding, we do still use the Chinese language exchange with you.

Originally Posted by summercream View Post
不是抱怨,是积极改进的建议。
=

"Not complaining, is leaving positive recommendations for improvement."
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes