Notices

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
the_accidental: Don't bother with anything too complex for a while -- I have a dozen things to do this weekend (including taxes ) that will make 'copter hacking not possible this week...

Posts: 312 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ dubai
i want the how to......
and the code

I'll get onto it when I have spare time. But the overview I've written with the links is enough for someone to easily reproduce my work.

All I'll add really is my example config files, the control script, and the program to generate new control codes. The actual "how to" parts will be minimal - I'll still assume the reader can work out the scripts/code themselves! No time to write a "for dummies" how to.

I have one of those, I think the remote may be bad though - one day the chopper just started dropping out of the sky randomly.

Originally Posted by zimon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSv2ca-IECc

I hope they port it to N900.
Actually I looked into it, and the communications protocols are all open and documented so it should be possible to make a control client for the N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to GameboyRMH For This Useful Post:
You would need to perform heavy filtering of the user input for sensible control. And I just don't have the time, this was a day's work! Can't spend any more time on it. This is difficult project..
For more information click here