Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2007 @ Chicago
Does anyone know how to update the flash player for OS 2007 for the n800

Since it looks like no one else is going to answer this... Flash 7 is what you're stuck with for the time being as Adobe hasn't licensed Flash 8 or 9 for devices with ARM processors. Supposedly there is a Flash Mobile in the pipeline, but I don't when it will be released or whether Nokia has plans on using it.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
It would be:

1. Crazy for them not to develop arm support for Flash 9 and beyond

2. Even Crazier for Nokia to not want to support it

Personally I enjoy the n800, however I am quite a technical person... I can find the programs and everything else I need to install such as SDHC kernel support for larger memory cards, emulators and other things.

However to appeal to the mass market... Software packages need to be easy as click and install...

I have been 100% windows up to now, with my n800 im now 80% windows... what else can you do for me Nokia to increase my Nokia love? lol

PS Thanks to all the developers and programmers that take the time to port over or create new tools for this amazing device... after accessing all available pocket pc's etc I think n800 is great, even though I expected a Symbian operating system... Took me 7 days to pimp my n800

Last edited by testerj; 2007-05-18 at 02:18.