Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Sorry for the offtopic, but can anybody with the 0€ pre-order confirm if they get a Pre-Book Order queue number? I just checked My Orders in https://join.jolla.com/en/profile and it appears to be empty
Yes, at first I pre-ordered the 0€ option and I received the order queue No. One week later, the 100€ option was available in my country and I ordered this option too.

Based on what people are saying in Jollafr.org the first 450 phones were ordered in less than 1 hour.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
it seems turn by turn navigitaion HERE Drive+ will be not in Jolla device.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
What makes you think that? At least the last screenshot on this news article seems to be turn navigation?
http://www.mobil.se/nyheter/svenskt-...-1.528055.html

Also the FAQ on Jolla.com seems to be updated. Most interesting bit:
When and where will Jolla launch first?

The launch party is on 27 November at Narinkka Square in Helsinki, Finland, where DNA will setup a pop-up store and deliver the world’s first pre-ordered Jolla. At the event a total of 450 Jollas will be sold to customers who have pre-ordered their phones in the first pre-booking campaign. At the same time, we will start mail deliveries in the order of pre-bookings.
So even if you aren't at the launch party, it should be many days until you get your Jolla

Last edited by DeeGee; 2013-11-15 at 07:18.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeGee For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Sorry for the offtopic, but can anybody with the 0€ pre-order confirm if they get a Pre-Book Order queue number? I just checked My Orders in https://join.jolla.com/en/profile and it appears to be empty
Mine is empty too, I have a Order ID, but not a Pre-Book Order queue number.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
I thought the order ID is your "Queue number". They won't tell your actual position on the queue, because that would reveal how many orders there actually was...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeGee For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
I thought the order ID is your "Queue number". They won't tell your actual position on the queue, because that would reveal how many orders there actually was...
True, altough now we can be almost sure that at least 450 devices have been pre-ordered

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NokiaFanatic View Post
I have been trying out a Nexus 5 for the last week and although I do admit it's fast and really slick
I'll be getting this very soon to compliment my Nokia 1020, it or one of the pricier units, haven't had time to determine which one.

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
is Apello maps the official Jolla maps or third party sailfish maps?
They're doing the core/native/stock app for Jolla, they're contracted by them... *EDIT* Too late, already answered twice, oh well.

So even if you aren't at the launch party, it shouldn't be many days until you get your Jolla -if you're in several EU countries
Fixed that for you....

This was my understanding too, I was just addressing his post...

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-11-15 at 07:42.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
When is shipping date for other countries. The 28th?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
jolla just updated their FAQ:

- Shipping of the preordered devices will start on 27th in order of the pre-bookings
- Instructions for online purchase will be sent to all pre-booking cusomers before the launch event

see http://jolla.com/faq for the details

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post:
Great for those in the EU, but still no update on those in China or elsewhere, which is most of the world.
Hopefully soon after the 27th we'll have at least "some" more clarity on all of that...

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red