Active Topics

Notices

Hi everybody!

Found a few bugs:

1 ) Contacts’ avatar is loaded into the contact list in the wazapp only after you open the profile of this contact, and when you opened it - only after that , the subscriber 's picture is displayed in the list of contacts. Prior to that - just like a man without an avatar ..

2) The time and date when the person was the last time in the network begins to appear only after you open the profile of the person completely, sometimes it displays just when you start conversation with this contact.

3) After I synced my phone contacts with wazapp , the program didn’t load up all the people who registered in whatsup (use whatsup) . Every day I click sync contacts , and every day I have loaded with 2 new contact ... but not all at once, that are missing for now .

And have one question - is it possible to somehow set up , that avatars displayed in wazapp will automatically load into the phones’ contact list?

Version - 0.9.21
Nokia N9

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
write to wazapp bugtracker
https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/issues

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Cagliari, Italy
Hi everybody!
I'm facing a problem with the 0.9.21 : I cannot send any image (even with the resize option in the menu). It s just me? It started yesterday.
What can I do?
Thanks!

Update : I just need to resize "manually" the image....and it's really annoying....

Last edited by requiem_76; 2013-10-07 at 07:04.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Wazapp updated to 0.9.22
Fixed registration
http://openwhatsapp.org/download/N9

THankss just updated from 0.9.21 to 0.9.22

Last edited by kayaman_00; 2013-10-08 at 13:16.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
Registration still not working for me, I don't know if someone have said this before but could it be possible that the maintainer of Wazapp and the maintainer of yappari would be able to work a bit together to solve this problem?

@joonne where your log file?

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Wazapp nightly as well as tgalal versions doesn't sends messages quickly stays red for long time as compared to whatsup and persecute !!!!
Where can i find the log??

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
I created the logfile but I dont know why I cant find it and I cant copy it with filebox to other folder.

/home/user/.wazapp/walogs

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp