Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
okay, so i gotta ask this question
how to build deb from cepi's latest files??
on windows
(because i found it hard to find the files and then replace them with the new ones)
second, cant change my display photo on cepi's build now.
and third, is it possible to view the display photos of contacts in wazapp ?

and btw Cepi and Knobtviker, great build and i love the UI (specially the media sending, waiting eagerly for it to work)
blocking contacts work perfect, app crashes as usual, but hey, atleast it works

Last edited by Alee; 2012-08-25 at 19:29. Reason: adding some thoughts and bugs about the app.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
sync contacts in the latest release of cepri lists all facebook contacts now. i have a facebook account on the n9 but with the option just to import contacts from my usual contact list.
wazapp now shows all... which is useless

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
@snooky:
Thanks! Didn't notices that. Will be fixed in next update
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
I don't know Dutch but make sure when you replace the file that you are a "root" user.
I took the bullet myself today while testing media uploading and had to register again.
Only method that worked was via Bluestacks Android emulator described here in this thread and SMS took around 7 minutes to arrive with the 3 digit code.
So don't despair, keep trying.
well, as long as you keep/remember your last code, you can register with it on wazapp as many times as you want, I've registered with my last code at least 7 times... As long as you don't get a new confirmation code, the last one you received, still works. And Since whatsapp servers ignore wazapps registration requests or just don't receive the request at all, the same code will work for wazapp indefinitely, unless you register with your N9 number on another phone.
you probably knew that, but just wanted to point that out for other users.

cheers.

Last edited by lmiked; 2012-08-26 at 00:28.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Lima, Peru
Hello everyone,

I used bluestack to get the registering code and wazzap is working perfectly (tarek+cepi version). I didn't sync contacts so i can't see the names of my friends, but that way there haven't been any bugs in the last 3 hours.

Thank you all for the support and effort to every single person in this community, you are all doing a marvelous work, not to mention the hundreds of people you are helping to enjoy this device.

Proud user of Nokia N9 here. Thank you all.

Daniel

The Following User Says Thank You to Dtaka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
and third, is it possible to view the display photos of contacts in wazapp ?

and btw Cepi and Knobtviker, great build and i love the UI (specially the media sending, waiting eagerly for it to work)
blocking contacts work perfect, app crashes as usual, but hey, atleast it works
u can see contact picture by long press at contact name,then select view contact profile.click on update status then it will show picture of ur contact

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
I am using the deb provided by cepi ! Just wanted to inform that the txt magnifier does not appear on long pressing any word !!!!

hey everyone, i fell out of the loop for the passed month, had alot to do. I hate to ask this, but wat is this new wazapp u guys are testing? Sending media? Which page is it on? Where can i get the .deb file or the steps i need to follow. Just need a little direction... I need a better version... And wat happened tgalal and the crew? Turned into magicians or something ?

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
u can see contact picture by long press at contact name,then select view contact profile.click on update status then it will show picture of ur contact
i know this, i was asking for taping on the picture to enlarge it.

P.S Anyone whose on the new files by cepi, are you able to change your display pic ?
and
The app now works fine with the in-built IM client. Hallelujah

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
The app now works fine with the in-built IM client. Hallelujah
With which built in IM client r u talking abt ?

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp