Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hey guys i install the dev version but when i try to open wazapp it loading but nothing happen it close what i should do to fix this problem i need wazapp so please help ..
Install the NON DEV version...

If you can't search through and troubleshoot yourself then you shouldn't be using a DEV(UNSTABLE) version.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Try to delete the .db file after installation (For some reason it gives a fresh start)
2. Follow the steps on page 153 in this thread (try to search or try to not repost)
3. Reboot your phone, sometimes thats all thats needed.
4. try godofwar's script (Im not sure which that page is on)
5. Check page 171-173 it describes your problem in great detail and there are some that were solved

Last edited by edgar2; 2012-07-26 at 02:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to super-hero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hey guys , sorry i insert a lot of post , but now i install the dev version and it work fine but it still i can't change the status and the last seen time it still for example 3:07 or :12:07 so if someone know hot to fix it please help me ...

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
hey guys , sorry i insert a lot of post , but now i install the dev version and it work fine but it still i can't change the status and the last seen time it still for example 3:07 or :12:07 so if someone know hot to fix it please help me ...
Read whole topic , you'll find an answer

I have contact watsapp email to reset my account abecause i had the too many' error and they tokd me that im using an illefal version and to download the original

Originally Posted by chryant View Post
I have contact watsapp email to reset my account abecause i had the too many' error and they tokd me that im using an illefal version and to download the original
Ask them please to tell you where you can download the original.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Ask them please to tell you where you can download the original.
well the told me i have top download the original version from whatsapp.com/nokia but as we know this won't work... they didnt say i was using an illegal one but said if i used a unofficial one i might get into troubles, now i asked them if they could unblock my nomber/IMEI so i can use it again , i hope they can do it

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
well just got another mail from the whatsapp suppport , looks like we cant get any help from there =/

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
well just got another mail from the whatsapp suppport , looks like we cant get any help from there =/

You are a genius to tell them you are using an unofficial client in the first place...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
Hey adio.
you should try marrat's solution from page 186, it might work. I actually thought of doing it before he posted that here, but since I cut my sim card to put it in the N9, I can't register in whatsapp on my N8 with the same card. But I'm going to try what he said as soon as I figure out a way of registering whatsapp on another phone.

cheers

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp