I have 2 N900 phones , collecting dust I was hoping to get them to someone that has more use than I do. One is fully functional and has always had a screen protector I have a spare battery charger but the extra batteries all conked out so only two batteries , the second works except the GSM broke. The fully working one has a querty keyboard from UK variant with the main board being the EU verision, and the wifi only one has some European keyboard and the UK variant mainboard. I have the TV out adapters and may have the original chargers. If there is interest I can post pictures.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snostorm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by snostorm View Post
I have 2 N900 phones , collecting dust I was hoping to get them to someone that has more use than I do. One is fully functional and has always had a screen protector I have a spare battery charger but the extra batteries all conked out so only two batteries , the second works except the GSM broke. The fully working one has a querty keyboard from UK variant with the main board being the EU verision, and the wifi only one has some European keyboard and the UK variant mainboard. I have the TV out adapters and may have the original chargers. If there is interest I can post pictures.
Post picture anyway please. It will increase the interest

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by snostorm View Post
Still for sale?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, selling