Notices

Originally Posted by iskarion View Post
Maybe something like:
Fullscreen mode -> Hide the toolbar once a page has finished loading. When the toolbar is hidden, bring it up via pressing the "menu" hardware button.
Non-fullscreen mode -> always show toolbar.

That's similar to the microb behaviour, which I think is not too bad (except that fact that you can't bring up the toolbar in microb via hardware button if it's hidden).
I think this would be a good idea. possibly having it appear when any hardware key is pressed. i had forgotten that this was possible with microb. Thanks for the reminder.

@tso: I did not intend to say that scrollbars should be removed by default, just that it would be nice if there was a way to get rid of them if i want to. one idea that i had a while back was the possibility of having invisable scrollbars that finction but are not seen, similar to the virtual buttons in some of the platform emulators for maemo.

@bundyo: any idea on what is up with the .css issue i am having?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Umm, how should I know why your CSS file I have not seen doesn't work? Post it here if you want me to have a look at it Probably some Mozilla specific selectors.

Is there a way to clear/remove a bookmark from dashboard? Clicking the star icon a second time doesn't do the trick.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskarion For This Useful Post:
This is actually a good idea, hadn't thought of that

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Umm, how should I know why your CSS file I have not seen doesn't work? Post it here if you want me to have a look at it Probably some Mozilla specific selectors.
sorry, i am new to this. i thought there was more standardization. if you check out floppymoose.com there is a ad blocking bit that i use. my .css file is just linked to several other files that deal with the site specific stuff. i moved all of my files into the .tear directory and renamed my .css file accordingly. afaik it could be mozilla specific, what would i look for to check?

-moz-something selectors for instance. I'll check that site later.

Originally Posted by iskarion View Post
Is there a way to clear/remove a bookmark from dashboard? Clicking the star icon a second time doesn't do the trick.
i will add if there is a way to clear history will be nice,

The Following User Says Thank You to Un27Pee For This Useful Post:
@buhao: Just tried the userstyles.css from that site and it works okay. How are you using it?

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
Bundyo, some google services have never worked with you webkit. It just shows me 0% in progress-bar.. That's the only reason why i'm still using pronvits webkit.

Is there something i could try to get gmail and google reader work with your webkit?

No SSL yet, sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:

Tags
brower, browser, browserd fix, khtml, microb alternative, microb killer, tear, webkit, www