Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
im getting some crashes with latest version, generally when im scrolling in friends and feeds, but I didnt get when it exactly happens...

How can I run this app via xterminal so I can post a log of the error? thanks
xterm:

/opt/usr/bin/fMobi

The Following User Says Thank You to Carlito For This Useful Post:
Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
nice app looks amazing.

however my friends list dosent load. it keeps saying "loading friends list" and stays like that forever. i only have around 200 friends on it so size shouldnt be an issue?

anyways great job on this

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgium
I went trhough all the white/black screen. Follow the procedure and fMobi 1.2.2b runs now.
However the friend list never displayed. I let it runs for more than 10 minutes. There is no activity at the network level (runnning tcpdump). I have only 65 friends!!!

The news feed displays all the hidden applications. This is very annoying given all those stupid applications generating spams. This is for me something that will simply prevent me for using fMobi.

When in the news feed screen I press more twice, fmobi does not display the rest of the news feed (the first "load more" works but not he second). I got an "undefined" text on the screen.

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
I'm currently testing this program. It looks fantastic and feels fantastic. But there's an issue I don't like at all. It's that it's always consuming between 1,3% and 2,7% of my CPU (at 500 MHz).
Just opened the application. Chat is disabled. Autorefresh set to 22 minutes.
What is it doing to be consuming such CPU? I think this is important enough to be taken into account.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Originally Posted by mno@8 View Post
I went trhough all the white/black screen. Follow the procedure and fMobi 1.2.2b runs now.
However the friend list never displayed. I let it runs for more than 10 minutes. There is no activity at the network level (runnning tcpdump). I have only 65 friends!!!

The news feed displays all the hidden applications. This is very annoying given all those stupid applications generating spams. This is for me something that will simply prevent me for using fMobi.
1) I have the friend list working on 1.2.2 (never, on previous versions).
2) That also happens on Sociality. Maybe that's a Facebook public API bug (or not a bug, but intentional from them to use official apps...).

Last edited by jpala16; 2011-08-09 at 09:27.

mine was great! no problems with the friends list.. it seems to load them up instantly, and having the alhpabetical option at the top is great!

the only problem i have is.. when im posting to a wall, and my message is long, i cant see everything im typing

it only shows me the first couple of lines iv typed.. and i cant scroll my text area where im typing...

other than that.. this app works a treat! =]

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
another bug i notice after using this programs...the new messages notification never appears in home screen...also no option on replying the messages in our inbox...

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
GPS turns on when places is launched, but it never turns off until the application is closed.Isn't it supposed to turn off automatically as soon as I navigate away from the places??

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by manojkumaru View Post
GPS turns on when places is launched, but it never turns off until the application is closed.Isn't it supposed to turn off automatically as soon as I navigate away from the places??
Do you have Qt hotfixes installed? Signal goes off in my N900 when away from places.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Still blackscreen bug (???)
i installed all the qt libs, now, reload option does'nt work.

Output from xterminal and fmobi screenshot
Attached Images

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
@jkosonen
the app's running quite fine although it closes randomly...
i also tried running it through terminal and there where some errors generated though i didn't see anything wrong while using the app. do you need to look at them?
i was supposed to ask how to approve a friend request but found the answer on the FAQ.
do you think Facebook will allow fMobi access on those features in your next release? do you need us to sign some form of petition.

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme