Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
you want too much for it... ebay it

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-06-18 at 15:01.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I don't think I am asking too much. Perhaps it is hard to convince the buyer that mine is as new as the one purchased from any store.

On ebay now -

N900 Unlocked

Got fooled by a scammer on this forum.

400USD Shipped for people here on the forum.

Paypal accepted.

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-06-18 at 15:33.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Bump.

Price dropped to 390 USD Shipped.

Let me know if you want more pictures.

Or better option is to post the amount here you can spend for N900.

Incase anyone misses this... DELL now selling NEW for $370

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...5&goto=newpost

With Tax, it will go over 400USD.

But I know people will prefer that New N900 instead of mine even though mine is in the same condition as the new unopened N900 is suppose to be.

So I don;t have any option but to decrease the price. 385 USD Shipped.

Anyways, Thanks for posting.

Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
With Tax, it will go over 400USD.

But I know people will prefer that New N900 instead of mine even though mine is in the same condition as the new unopened N900 is suppose to be.

So I don;t have any option but to decrease the price. 385 USD Shipped.

Anyways, Thanks for posting.
One option you should include (especially if sold to a newbie) is to offer to install X number of apps, overclock, customize etc to a newbie buyer request. As installing the right mix of apps without killing the battery/functionality is a bit daunting for beginners

Depends on a user what he wants. I never overclocked and I don't advise anyone to overclock as it also voids the warranty. Mine has like 11 months Nokia warranty as it is a month and a half old.

Customization etc depends once again what a user wants specifically. It is subjective.

I didn't used my N900 to that level.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Westhampton, MA
Wow... how much to come and pick it up?
I am right down the road from you in Northampton.
Are you willing to trade (+ cash) for anything?
I have tradeable;

Nokia 770 w/ 1GB memory card

One unlocked black G1 - wifi is not working (couple scratches on screen)

One T-Mobile black (w/ bronze back side) G1 that is in great working condition (scuff marks on body corners.)

One AT&T Motorola Q9h in decent shape.

One Samsung Solstice for AT&T

Dell 2650 - 2U server; single processor @ 2.4GHz iirc, 4x 18GB HDDs 3GB of RAM installed (I will include a box of other parts... 4 more CPUs, you need to get heatsink/fan combo and Voltage regulator to install into server, 3 more 18GB HDDs, assorted RAM)

I have a couple older PCs as well,
One is a Pentium D 820 based home theater system with wireless keyboard and remote control. Has 3 GB of RAM and an ATI RadeonHD 2400 video card.
The other is a AMD 64 3700+ based system, I think 2 GB RAM and an ATI X1300 video card.

I also have an ATI X1650 X2 card which is two cards in one and has outputs supporting 4 monitor systems.

If you like any of that or a combo of one or more + some cash let me know... It will save you the hassle of shipping and avoid scams.

Not that there be scammers here as I made a trade through this board like a year or two ago that went really well.

Sorry, I want cash.

If interested, add me on Gtalk - sunil.extc2209@gmail.com

I am online.

You will be surprised to see the Mint condition of my N900 and I am sure you won't regret it.