Notices

Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
So wut's this then?

This is free software but I have to pay for it? He?
GPL = Free as in freedom…not as in free beer…

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Wireless in general is working just fine for me. What general benefits would I notice if I installed this?
Packet injection + aircrack = Profit! :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isorn For This Useful Post:
I just donated. How do I can have the driver then ?

Same problem here i donated too

I'd just like to chime in here, all information stated on lxp's blog is true.

Please consider a proper donation as he was contracted and promised a very sizeable chunk of money for his efforts.

I know David didn't put a minimum, for but the record anything less than $10, if you need this driver, is really unacceptable in efforts to reach what he was originally offered.

I know a lot of work went into this from both sides, and both parties got messed up in the deal.

Last edited by hawaii; 2010-12-28 at 15:43.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
ok and what is a sizable donation for your afford to become a link to the files? because i ran out of money at pay pal and it take 2 days to be up there

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 444 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Austria
I am sorry for the delays. I just had to include the full source.
Moreover I have no automated system, I am going to answer your donations manually one by one, so it will take a bit.
If you don't receive a mail after 24h or have problems with your download link, please contact me by PN or mail.

The Following User Says Thank You to lxp For This Useful Post:
Sorry for my little donation i will donate more in a few days my account is much as emty. this is a promise i appreciate your hard work.

Hi lxp thanks! gonna donate tomorrow and a great thanks to you for delivering this one
At last another way of having cracking fun
BTW! A little suggestion... Move your .htpasswd to another directory(hide it)... Don't put it inside the wl1251 directory... I've managed to get in already(bypass htaccess) lol!
Still donating though as I really appreciate your effort. Again thanks!!!!

Originally Posted by lxp View Post
I am sorry for the delays. I just had to include the full source.
Moreover I have no automated system, I am going to answer your donations manually one by one, so it will take a bit.
If you don't receive a mail after 24h or have problems with your download link, please contact me by PN or mail.
i dont have a paypal account. so what becomes of me? i have waited for this sh*t to drop for donkey years and i wldnt have it just like that?

Originally Posted by dekin View Post
i dont have a paypal account. so what becomes of me? i have waited for this sh*t to drop for donkey years and i wldnt have it just like that?
Go make one... Use your credit card or if you don't have any get a virtual CC and use that to register to paypal...

Tags
driver, injection, wl1251