Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
I've set up $ dbus-monitor > sessionbus.log and # dbus-monitor --system > sessionbus.log in screen session to log all dbus-things.
Aaand… nothing. Nada. Zilch. Not a single thing about cell broadcast in the both logs. Perhaps because it wasn't enabled, perhaps some stuff deeper down isn't working or hooked up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
A full screen emergency broadcast message just popped up on my device in large font. I guess it is supported now!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to klinglerware For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
A full screen emergency broadcast message just popped up on my device in large font. I guess it is supported now!
From the 3.4.0 changelog:
### voicecall-ui-jolla
- [voicecall-ui-jolla] Cell broadcast UI.

So, that then seems about right. Why wasn't this is the release notes? No configuration options to be found though.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
From the 3.4.0 changelog:
### voicecall-ui-jolla
- [voicecall-ui-jolla] Cell broadcast UI.

So, that then seems about right. Why wasn't this is the release notes? No configuration options to be found though.
Good to know now, at least!

That's something I'd like to be able to turn off, hopefully a patch is available for that "improvement".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:

Tags
feature request, missing feature, notification