Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Do you still use this theme?
Poll Options
Do you still use this theme?

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Really? How did you compare them?
With a compare program... I have Linux Mint and I use Meld as compare program...

However, what is the only line that shift to the left the preview? With this setting the preview is unreadable, and it's unuseful.

Last edited by death_jax; 2014-02-06 at 13:55.

A thing to all, with coderus system UI the, the notifications doesn't show due to a setting in the /usr/share/themes/sailfish/meegotouch/sysuid/sysuid.conf file.

After applying Notifications and Notification and Close button from N9QTweak (Tweak T3-1-1(3 if in OpenMode)-7 and T-3-2-2 respectively) the tewaks are not applied because the sysuid.conf file in Sailfish themes contains a setting that conflits with the one in base theme. the setting is:

In Sailfish theme
Code:
[StatusIndicatorMenu]
default = StatusIndicatorMenuVerticalView
In base theme after applying Tweaks
Code:
[StatusIndicatorMenu]
default = StatusIndicatorMenuDropDownView
For the above, in order to activate the Tweaks you have to change the setting in Sailfish file with the one in the base file (marked in red above).

PS: Obviously the notifications in the statusarea unfortunately reflect the one in Lock Screen, no preview, and in addiction still remain a black semi-transparent background behind them.

Last edited by death_jax; 2014-02-06 at 13:56.

Добрый день, установил обновление.....и началось......в приложении телефон, поиск,почта, будильник часть шрифтов черного цвета - нечитаемо. В приложении "Параметры" - все читается, но черный фон, как на Бланко, калькулятор - вообще черные прямоугольные полосы. Чей-то?))))))

from 0.0.7 to 0.0.7f
I get : can't install
The Application is already installed from a certified source
need to uninstall 0.0.7 and install the new one ?

Originally Posted by Ta76eem View Post
from 0.0.7 to 0.0.7f
I get : can't install
The Application is already install from a certified source
need to uninstall 0.0.7 and install the new one ?
Did you install 0.0.7 deb package with com.nokia.maemo origin through coderus aegis hack installer or AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN in OpenMode?

Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
Did you install 0.0.7 deb package with com.nokia.maemo origin through coderus aegis hack installer or AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN in OpenMode?
didn't understand a thing ..
I installed 0.0.7 and previous versions by just clicking on it from Filebox

Originally Posted by Ta76eem View Post
didn't understand a thing ..
I installed 0.0.7 and previous versions by just clicking on it from Filebox
Ok, does nothing..
I think that is better to remove it and then reinstall the new version..

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ india
great way to tk this theme ... and excellent wallpaper

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
A thing to all, with coderus system UI the, the notifications doesn't show due to a setting in the /usr/share/themes/sailfish/meegotouch/sysuid/sysuid.conf file.

After applying Notifications and Notification and Close button from N9QTweak (Tweak T3-1-1(3 if in OpenMode)-7 and T-3-2-2 respectively) the tewaks are not applied because the sysuid.conf file in Sailfish themes contains a setting that conflits with the one in base theme. the setting is:

In Sailfish theme
Code:
[StatusIndicatorMenu]
default = StatusIndicatorMenuVerticalView
In base theme after applying Tweaks
Code:
[StatusIndicatorMenu]
default = StatusIndicatorMenuDropDownView
Can you read the first post in a proper way? Or not? I've provided this deb as-is. I don't use N9Qtweak and I'm not going to check millions of tweaks, system-ui configs and variants, because I don't want to foul my perfect system.

With a compare program... I have Linux Mint and I use Meld as compare program...

However, what is the only line that shift to the left the preview? With this setting the preview is unreadable, and it's unuseful.
Your program is total ****. Notepad++ with compare plugin...

Left side - base-file, center - sailfish-file, right - compare results, line means differences. So...

You don't follow my advice to remove this file. I've removed it and get this:

You don't beleive me, so no further support for you. You can do things you want with my theme and with your phone - I will ignore your messages. Good luck.

Last edited by Ancelad; 2014-02-06 at 18:10.

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by Алекс View Post
Добрый день, установил обновление.....и началось......в приложении телефон, поиск,почта, будильник часть шрифтов черного цвета - нечитаемо. В приложении "Параметры" - все читается, но черный фон, как на Бланко, калькулятор - вообще черные прямоугольные полосы. Чей-то?))))))
Перезагрузить не пробовал?

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9, sailfish, theme