Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Originally Posted by ysss View Post

Suck it and chill, bro...
perfect for owaiyen owaiyen ))))))) rofl

Originally Posted by prankster View Post
just shut it ,dont push it cuz its not a bloody chatting site .
i will wait for the announcement till november 2012 and one month is gonna be enough to decide for us .Between nokia may change their mind cuz nokia just have to sell 125000 N9 units and this may change their strategy about meego .so shut the f--k up and be gone from here now .
I have missed out on this. Has Elop/Nokia stated that if they sell 125.000 N9s it will change its strategy, or what?

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by ysss View Post

Suck it and chill, bro...
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by Gadgety View Post
I have missed out on this. Has Elop/Nokia stated that if they sell 125.000 N9s it will change its strategy, or what?
If he did, I'm sure he will make sure they'll only produce 100,000 of them.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
When N9 got announced I was quite impressed. Now as the time progresses I am not convinced to spend that amount of money.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:
Elop/Nokia has stated that the sales number of the N9 will not influence on their overall smartphone strategy - one way or another.

And while I disagree with their strategy, I agree with that the strategy should have a foundation stronger than what can be swayed in retrospect by the sales numbers of a phone model that has been in planning for several years already.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Any chance at all of an announcement regarding maemo.org?.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Any chance at all of an announcement regarding maemo.org?.
I wonder if Eflop is even aware there IS a maemo.org.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I wonder if Eflop is even aware there IS a maemo.org.
I got money on that he was advised to steer clear.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I got money on that he was advised to steer clear.
I wouldn't bet against that.. but I also get the sense that ignorance comes easy for him, too.

Tags
goodbye maemo, winding down