Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
TMavica's Avatar
Posts: 1,968 | Thanked: 920 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
#11
Nice work!
__________________
The Glorious Lady T.Mavica
Twitter https://twitter.com/TMavica
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Saturn's Avatar
Posts: 1,629 | Thanked: 2,048 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
#12
Thanks for the detailed answer on my wishlist.

One more think that is for me very important is the preservation of the location in the stream.
When i update or restart the application i expect it to remember where I was before. Currently you always arrive to the top of the feed.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Berlin, Germany
#13
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer on my wishlist.

One more think that is for me very important is the preservation of the location in the stream.
When i update or restart the application i expect it to remember where I was before. Currently you always arrive to the top of the feed.
Yes, sure. To keep the current position in the list is exactly what I meant with "..as I need to ensure that the list position remains the same even when an update happens in the background..."

Of course, this doesn't only apply to refreshs, but also to the state after you've restarted the application.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Ygriega For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Berlin, Germany
#14
You can now translate Piepmatz powered by Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/wunderfitz/piepmatz/

If you know another language which is not listed yet and want to contribute it, please let me know. I'll add it.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ygriega For This Useful Post:
Posts: 171 | Thanked: 709 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
#15
Originally Posted by Ygriega View Post
You can now translate Piepmatz powered by Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/wunderfitz/piepmatz/

If you know another language which is not listed yet and want to contribute it, please let me know. I'll add it.
Thanks for the app, it just installed it, and it looks great.
I'll try to upload French translations during the week to give a little back (already made the request on transifex, waiting for confirmation).

Sorry if I missed the answer, but I'm curious where does the name "piepmatz" comes from ?

Keep up the good work !
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
velox's Avatar
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 938 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#16
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Sorry if I missed the answer, but I'm curious where does the name "piepmatz" comes from ?
"Piepmatz" is the german equivalent to something like "birdie".

But like most things german, there's more to it: "Piep" is the german phonetic version of the noises birds make (like 'tweet' in english) and "Matz" can mean a lot of things but is mostly used in "Piepmatz" nowadays.
__________________
slumber: sensors enabled sleep timer for SFOS (translations/input/ appreciated if you've got some spare time)
talefish: directory based audiobook player for SFOS
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)
 

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 171 | Thanked: 709 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
#17
French translation done.

Originally Posted by velox View Post
"Piepmatz" is the german equivalent to something like "birdie".

But like most things german, there's more to it: "Piep" is the german phonetic version of the noises birds make (like 'tweet' in english) and "Matz" can mean a lot of things but is mostly used in "Piepmatz" nowadays.
Thanks for detailed explanation !
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Berlin, Germany
#18
Just released version 0.2!

New features:
  • Pinch-to-zoom for images
  • Attach up to 4 images to a tweet
  • Link preview powered by Open Graph (for Instagram, Facebook, news sites etc.)
  • Open tweet in browser
  • Translations for Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish. Thanks to all contributors, listed in the README

Last edited by Ygriega; 2017-05-04 at 08:31. Reason: Formatting
 

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ygriega For This Useful Post:
TMavica's Avatar
Posts: 1,968 | Thanked: 920 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
#19
anyone can choose picture from sdcard?
__________________
The Glorious Lady T.Mavica
Twitter https://twitter.com/TMavica
 
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Berlin, Germany
#20
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
anyone can choose picture from sdcard?
I honestly would be surprised if this works - after I've learnt that Jolla doesn't change the OS-defaults for the Pictures folder even if the user explicitly said that pictures should be stored on the SD card. Until now, only the images in the "Pictures" standard path and all sub-folders are taken into account. And this path remains the same no matter what you set in the Camera app.

Maybe I'll include the SD card folder (if existing) in the search in the next release, maybe I'll ask Jolla in parallel why the standard paths (see http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstandardpaths.html) are not updated.

Moreover, if anybody knows a Harbour-compatible way to access the Gallery's indexed data, just let me know. Most certainly easier then...
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10.