Active Topics

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
Nice photos! roflmaoo, who's that? (DJing, I presume)
Ah, I found it! But I still don't know who is behind the decks.
I listened to some of Wen's work and of course, Distance and some others in the dubstep scene but I mainly listen to Kromestar.
Let's talk about music a little.
EDIT 2: This festival was in June! You must send a photo from this month roflmaoo...

Last edited by Half-Life_4_Life; 2014-12-19 at 17:17.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Well, I don't listen to music as much as I used to. But, I've gone ahead and dragged a few of my old favorite CDs out of deep storage, and taken a photo of them. My music tastes are apparently kind of unusual, so you may not have heard of many of these folks...

I've got some CDs and such in the foreground, and my main music player devices in the background. (Sadly, I couldn't find my old Creative Nomad, which was my first MP3 player.)

A link to the full picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7n...ew?usp=sharing

Edit: this photo was taken with my #2 (development) N900.
Attached Images

Last edited by Copernicus; 2014-12-21 at 17:36. Reason: forgot to mention camera

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Nice photo! And a good collection. I can't wait to start working and making money to start buying music and equipment. But I have a lot of time, I'll be playing with music for the rest of my life.
EDIT: I'll just love it when I get a pair of turntables and a mixer, and after a bit I'll start collecting cassettes and CDs as well. Who knows, maybe I even start making music and DJing somewhere...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
I got myself a Panasonic DMC-CM1, upgraded the mighty 808, does that device count?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I got myself a Panasonic DMC-CM1, upgraded the mighty 808, does that device count?
Oooh, nice device! I would figure that if a phone like the 808 is allowed, then this one probably should be too...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Can you make a call with it?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Go right ahead, it's at least somewhat of a phone..
But things like the Sony QX-100 aren't allowed.
Imagine if I'd just connect my DSLR with WIFI to my phone.
It's almost the same thing with the QX-100.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
it seems so.

in off topic I am most curious to learn how you experience the battery life with 2600mAh and combined smartphone + camera usage on the DCM CM1.

I find it easy not to make it through one day of picture taking and reviewing with the 808 and that is without web surfing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Yes.

Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
in off topic I am most curious to learn how you experience the battery life with 2600mAh and combined smartphone + camera usage on the DCM CM1.

I find it easy not to make it through one day of picture taking and reviewing with the 808 and that is without web surfing.
I didn't use it as main phone, only take picture + quick upload. The battery seems OK for me, as long as I keep background process clean. It seems similar to my 808 after same consumption.

Here is my pic of this month. No chance to get to a concert, so I took a picture of my old friend which is about to be 12 years old.

Took from Panasonic CM1, and orginal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu5olfv563...20089.JPG?dl=0
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lithuania
Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
Nice photos! roflmaoo, who's that? (DJing, I presume)
Ah, I found it! But I still don't know who is behind the decks.
I listened to some of Wen's work and of course, Distance and some others in the dubstep scene but I mainly listen to Kromestar.
Let's talk about music a little.
EDIT 2: This festival was in June! You must send a photo from this month roflmaoo...
Sorry for the old photo... The festival is called SUPYNES in english it means swings Probably the best electronic music festival in baltic countries and in Lithuania! and behind decks is Overlook an UK darkstep dubstep liquidstep music lover hes very good at those music styles In 2015 gonna travel again to listen to some badass music for 3 days! Sorry for my not very good english

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roflmaoo For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera, competition, december, music, phone