Posts: 455 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oregon, USA
****SOLD!

Facts:
  • Purchased Dec. 2009
  • USB connector is in excellent condition, have not had a single problem with it since I bought the phone
  • Minor scratches on bezel, and very small (approx. 1/4" long) scratch on glass. Its position is right next to the battery indicator on the task bar at the top

Includes:
Buyer pays insurance if desired.

Small scratch on glass

Last edited by craftyguy; 2011-02-09 at 21:16. Reason: sold

The Following User Says Thank You to craftyguy For This Useful Post:
Lowered price!! C'mon guys, this is a steal!!

EDIT: No, it's not stolen... It's just a really good deal!!

Last edited by craftyguy; 2011-01-25 at 17:37.

Ok $210 is as low as I can go..

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
Bumping.
I sympathise with you, but 0 is the highest I can go, and I don't need wall charger, TV-out cable, and car cradle.
Hoping somebody else will take it for 210$. I'm sure it is a really good deal.

I would have thought you'd have better luck putting this on eBay (or Craigslist?) - most people here already have an N900 and aren't looking at buying another.

The Following User Says Thank You to joert For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by joert View Post
I would have thought you'd have better luck putting this on eBay (or Craigslist?) - most people here already have an N900 and aren't looking at buying another.
True. Though I think I have seen a signature describing how the person uses three N900 devices: one working without problems, another for experimenting, and third as backup in case of water damage.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Yea quite a few people around here own multiple N900s (or at least claim to). Most people on craigslist don't know wtf this device is lol.

If you still have this in like 2 maybe 3 weeks(which I doubt) you have a buyer! I've been goggling and drooling over this phone for the past month and I'm patiently waiting until I get my money up to get it. Wish I had the change on me now

The Following User Says Thank You to Ichigo7 For This Useful Post:
It's still for sale as of today. Unless someone else on these forums scoops it up, it'll likely be available in 2-3 weeks :/

I've gotten some hilarious offers for it on Craigslist, probably not going to sell it there.

Try ebay instead. I even managed to sell my IPAQ 110 there. O_o

Tags
for sale n900