Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Wouldn't that be an annoyance to some? (re vibra)
Maybe at least make it a option, it would be nice to get some feedback when you "press" the proximity censor like in ShortcutD.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Viewing the browser in portrait causes a slight problem as you can then only view the first two apps. I am not sure if this is possible but it would be better if it didn't show when portrait was selected?

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I'm not sure how you even got it showing in the browser, it never shows up for me (I'm assuming it's because the browser's window is non-composited in full screen mode).
Rotating to portrait doesn't re-align it, but opening it in portrait mode does, I'll fix that soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
If you just hit any of the icons at the bottom of the browser it appears, I wasn't trying to break it. However it is so good i assume you want it to be perfect!

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
People will scratch an itch. Perhaps you could make them aware of an itch they didn't know they had by describing something (in a different thread) concrete and achievable which meets these "communiction and connecting" requirements you have.

Since it's a phone, has IM/SMS & email, I don't have much problem contacting anyone in the world who I want to speak to ;-)
Meh, is this guy for real.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
This is so cool. It's working in every application I have tested so far. Even the browser is working for me

I have found one little bug. When I open the mediabar in a fullscreen application there is a black border unter it

Thanks!
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trestry For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lolloo View Post
Meh, is this guy for real.
Is that a poor attempt at a joke? In your original post, the one Jaffa was replying to, you're expressing dismay (read: complaining) in this program's announce thread that MohammadAG's written an application which you have no use for. Not only is that incredibly rude ("Hi, thanks for inviting me to your lovely home. Food's kinda bollocks, isn't it?") but, as Jaffa pointed out, MohammadAG wrote it because he wanted it. He's doing the community a service by releasing it for all and I'm sure the 50 users who've thanked his post agree.

Take his approach and compare it to yours (Oh, BTW, if this forum was a mailing list, your practice of making posts that come one after the other instantly would be heavily looked down upon) when it comes to wanting an itch satisfied.

Last edited by jstokes; 2011-01-12 at 21:48.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jstokes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
This is really cool. Nice one!

I've not installed yet, will give it a try once it's had a few of the bugs ironed out.
I do have one suggestion for you, if you are to make the shortcuts configurable, maybe it could be implemented in a similar way to quick launch's settings.

It doesn't work for me. I think that it conflicts with Livefocus which is opened also via this sensor. I'll uninstall livefocus and give it another try.

edit:
Livefocus works so I've uninstaled it and rebootd the device but still it doesn't work. Shortcut also has proximity disabled. I'm out of ideas for now.

Last edited by fw190; 2011-01-12 at 22:19.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Originally Posted by jstokes View Post
Is that a poor attempt at a joke? In your original post, the one Jaffa was replying to, you're expressing dismay (read: complaining) in this program's announce thread that MohammadAG's written an application which you have no use for. Not only is that incredibly rude ("Hi, thanks for inviting me to your lovely home. Food's kinda bollocks, isn't it?") but, as Jaffa pointed out, MohammadAG wrote it because he wanted it. He's doing the community a service by releasing it for all and I'm sure the 50 users who've thanked his post agree.

Take his approach and compare it to yours (Oh, BTW, if this forum was a mailing list, your practice of making posts that come one after the other instantly would be heavily looked down upon) when it comes to wanting an itch satisfied.
yes, they are for real! Meh

Tags
da man, mag-esque, mediabar, mohammadag, wikid