Is there any way by which I can access the Conversations on my N900 on my PC? I want to have someone's conversation in text format so that I can send it to her. Any way out?
Thanks.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
ovi suite?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

yeah...ovi suite works just fine

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Is Ovi Suite really able to do this? I tried few times already but also to no avail... Is that we need to tweak something?

Originally Posted by wallacelee86 View Post
Is Ovi Suite really able to do this? I tried few times already but also to no avail... Is that we need to tweak something?
Same here, tried twice, not able to sync conversations.

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
did PR 1.3 yet? coz after i did that. i had access to the messages already. and the conversations were on the right side panel in Ovi Suite Messages

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
It's fabulous! As riceboy said, PR 1.3 made the difference. I just tried sending messages via both ovi suite and nokia pc suite. Both of them also work. Eventually able to do so since my last E71!

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Philippines
I have updated to PR 1.3 but still my N900 can't sync messages. I get a pop-up that says "Messaging is not supported with this version of the device software"

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2009 @ White Post, VA
I have the same issue. 20.2010.36.2.002 on my N900. and Ovi Suite 2.2.1.23. I get the pop up telling me that messaging is not supported on this version of the device software. Everything else syncs (photos, music, calendar), but messaging gives me the error. I can even see the messaging windows, but can't sync the content to them.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain
And..... if i use GNU/Linux then....... any ideas?