Notices

hi, i have a problem with canola2. when i switched my nokia n800 on after flying from argentina to chile and tried to open canola the following showed up. local drive is out of space going to exit canola ok. i uninstalled canola and cleaned then reinstalled but it only worked foe a couple of days and now this message is back. i am only a user and don't know anything about programing i just use the application manager to install/ uninstall programs. i really need canola for downloading podcasts especially as i can just go to the website and the feedhandler does the rest. anybody know how to fix this, thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to sdnalyam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Well, you might move over to gPodder, which I like better than Canola for podcasts.

Or you might need to run Canola clean up. First you uninstall Canola. Then you run clean up. Then you install Canola again. I think gPodder and Canola Clean-Up should all be in your App Manager. If you choose to use gPodder, you should also install Panucci, and look up how to make the two work together.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)