Notices

Originally Posted by datjomp View Post
Would it be possible to connect lyrics as in OMP?
Maybe a sideswipe when a song is played,or something.
I rarely sing along to the lyrics but it could be a nice feature to have.
Or do you think it will clutter this nice clean client?

Nice work anyhow
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I definitely think lyrics could be added to the client; I will add it to the todo list..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
Thanks for Qspot and I'm really looking forward to offline palylist feature.
I'm lousy at deciding what to listen. I normally use ready-made play lists. I use "what's new" and "Radio" with my Joggler at home. Any chance of adding those features to Qspot too?

The Following User Says Thank You to mrp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrp View Post
Thanks for Qspot and I'm really looking forward to offline palylist feature.
I'm lousy at deciding what to listen. I normally use ready-made play lists. I use "what's new" and "Radio" with my Joggler at home. Any chance of adding those features to Qspot too?
I think adding support for e.g., radio would be a great idea, I am myself often using that feature with my Squeezebox.. I will implement support for it in a coming version.

Offline mode support is planned for the next release; however seems to be some problem logging in with the official library as soon as some playlist is synchronized offline; I will need to look into the cause of this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
radio would be a great idea, I am myself often using that feature with my Squeezebox.. I will implement support for it in a coming version.
Great, thanks!

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
What about editing playlists and adding songs to the "Play Queue"?

The Following User Says Thank You to Zekahz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zekahz View Post
What about editing playlists and adding songs to the "Play Queue"?
Those are also functions I plan to add..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
I will probably put main effort into the N900 version now, as MeeSpot has been released for N9/N950 and it uses the official library to provide e.g., offline playlist support.

The library it uses is not even available from Spotify's developer site, and it is not possible to compile the Harmattan version against the current (available) version as it is not hardfp-compatible. One idea I have is to port the Harmattan UI to Maemo5 at some point (I have also considered the possibility to provide a Symbian version as well, however that is still in planning / investigation stage).

Edit: Has someone idea how to change the title of this thread (should now state that it is based on libspotify)?

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
I will probably put main effort into the N900 version now, as MeeSpot has been released for N9/N950 and it uses the official library to provide e.g., offline playlist support.

The library it uses is not even available from Spotify's developer site, and it is not possible to compile the Harmattan version against the current (available) version as it is not hardfp-compatible. One idea I have is to port the Harmattan UI to Maemo5 at some point (I have also considered the possibility to provide a Symbian version as well, however that is still in planning / investigation stage).

Edit: Has someone idea how to change the title of this thread (should now state that it is based on libspotify)?
I would really like to see the Harmattan UI on n900. I'm not sure but I think the moderator has to do that?

The Following User Says Thank You to Zekahz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zekahz View Post
I would really like to see the Harmattan UI on n900. I'm not sure but I think the moderator has to do that?
I think it should be possible to port the Harmattan UI over to N900.. Well, in case some forum moderator sees this it would be great in case the topic of this thread could be changed by replacing libopenspotify with libspotify.

I'm having problems with version 0.9.9-4. Many times playlist stops after a couple of tracks and even with using 160kb stream I get caching problems, track stoppping. Speed meter shows my 3g download rate is over 5Mbs. Is this due to the change of libraries? I have CSSU installed. Empty cache is not a constant problem though.

Tags
premium account, spotify