Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
See the screenshot of the mail that I received from him.
I guess we know what kind of a person he is by now.
Unfortunately the Internet and Social Media have given fools a platform to lash out at people while hiding behind a computer screen, but they are too afraid to say this to your face.

I feel sorry for Chen and others that have had to put up with people like this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Now that people in the community will be getting their Pro1 phone, this should help with the development of SailfishOS for the Pro1.
I will help any way I can.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I think too this could be archived to some "experiments with live anxious creatures" section for scientific psychological case studies. I vote for new clean thread for the device - when the first ones have been delivered and received. Otherwise the start may not be so clean on the new thread.
I don't see a point in starting a new thread then. When devices start arriving is the perfect point for discussion, and I don't think previous pages would taint that somehow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
I think too this could be archived to some "experiments with live anxious creatures" section for scientific psychological case studies. I vote for new clean thread for the device - when the first ones have been delivered and received. Otherwise the start may not be so clean on the new thread.
I fully agree and would like to second this

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
I vote for new clean thread for the device - when the first ones have been delivered and received. Otherwise the start may not be so clean on the new thread.
Maybe(!) the start of a new clean thread could be linked to Fxtec delivering ...

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
upload restore firmware and tutorial for getting into bootloader etc...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AardDevil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
With a spreadsheet like in the good old times.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
https://twitter.com/chenliangchen/st...98072792854528

HYPE
Don't see much reason for hype. This says the phones are on the way to the warehouses, while previously they were one the way from warehouses.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
Don't see much reason for hype. This says the phones are on the way to the warehouses, while previously they were one the way from warehouses.
I'm happy they are moving regardless... We can't speed them up anyway, seems like next week somewhere we should get first reports from people who received one .

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
The phone can't come soon enough, I've been fed up of my xz1 for 6+ months now. Running out of ram, losing cache in the browser, generally slow, apps not responding, I've never had this issue with previous phones or the Xperia X I had before this, and this current phone is supposed to be faster and better in every way, double the storage and faster (ufs compared to emmc), an extra gig of ram, lpDDR4x compared to ddr3l.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit