Originally Posted by jamar View Post
I still don't know for what I'll use this thing (never had any tablet and never wanted one), but I'm thinking about this as an investment to my favourite company & people with the hope they'll made a cool phone like my n900 was ;-)
At the end of the day, that's all that matters!

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
US$1,005,602 ! 489 out of 1000 from US$209 batch, so 4,489 tablets were payed. 19 days left.
24h after :
US$$1,101,528. 900 out of 1000 from US$209 batch, so 4,900 tablets were payed. 18 days left
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
woohoo, the tablet will be available in AUS ! :-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyjumper For This Useful Post:
Well I made quite a saving on a Jolla phone earlier today so decided to put the rest towards the tablet... Today, I am a fully paid up Jolla owner!

Thanks, MINKIN2! You raised the campaign total to: $1,112,262!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Saw there is now a second batch for 209EUR.

I almost pressed the button but then I realized I need every penny for a new home since I will move to new city next year or as soon I can find a new home nearer my job.

IBut had bought the tablet if I could get it right away. SInce only reason for a tablet is when I traveling.. At least for me...

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Is it really true now, that we can have a jolla phone for 150€?
They sell it for 249€ now. If I order the TOHKBD I get a 100 € voucher for a new Jolla phone. That makes 149€ for a new Jolla phone...
Is that really true?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Is it really true now, that we can have a jolla phone for 150€?
They sell it for 249€ now. If I order the TOHKBD I get a 100 € voucher for a new Jolla phone. That makes 149€ for a new Jolla phone...
Is that really true?
It's was true a short while yesterday. But not anymore since code expired or jolla found out. To me 164 for an old jolla phone would be nice, since I mainly want a new battery. Especially if it's only for people supporting jPad or TOHKBD. Hope jolla realize that and support its supporters with proper 164 euro deal. Or release just spare battery.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Yeah the missing spare battery is really really annoying
I hope they still stand to their promise selling one. I don't want to buy a new Jolla just for a new spare battery. I have already ordered a jpad despite the fact I have no clue what I shall do with a tablet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
And other question - I'm still considering a buy of the Jolla Tablet, just to support the Open Source and MeeGo Successor... but.. I don't like the colors of Jolla, and the icons/design...

I love MeeGo colors & design - is there a MeeGo Theme for Jolla, like Jolla theme for MeeGo?

Thanx & Greetz,

Jaracz

Nokia 5110 --> Nokia 3210 --> Nokia 8210 --> Nokia 7250i --> Nokia 6500 Slide --> Nokia N97 mini --> Nokia N9 --> BB Z30 --> Jolla C

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Bruxelles
Originally Posted by Jaracz View Post
And other question - I'm still considering a buy of the Jolla Tablet, just to support the Open Source and MeeGo Successor... but.. I don't like the colors of Jolla, and the icons/design...

I love MeeGo colors & design - is there a MeeGo Theme for Jolla, like Jolla theme for MeeGo?

Thanx & Greetz,

Jaracz
Look here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ht=icons+jolla

The Following User Says Thank You to b.cloanta For This Useful Post:

Tags
bulks