Notices

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Stuttgart/Germany
I had the same "old_version" error. I can confirm SynergyX' post with WART and editing whatsup config works, I'm in again
(WART custom password didn't, just generated another, but I don't mind).

hi,

its me again. think i found my mistake: by editing whatsup.conf i inserted password=my_recieved_code_via_WART instead of the afterwards generated password. now i would like to edit the whatsup.conf a second time but i`ve got no rights to edit (only read). (i`m in as root)

whats wrong?

EDIT: what the hell, where is the logic that you cant edit as root?!?!?
Nevertheless, BIG Thanks CodeRus

Last edited by BibFortuna; 2014-05-19 at 09:44.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
why you trying to use root everywhere? its regular user owned file, it doesnt require to be edited with root privileges.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@chiragkapuriya read some messages on previous pages
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuu #watsup back on whatsup #N9 #MeeGo special thanx to @iCODeRUS thnx thnx thnx a lot bro

[QUOTE=BibFortuna;1425940]hi,

its me again. think i found my mistake: by editing whatsup.conf i inserted password=my_recieved_code_via_WART instead of the afterwards generated password.

Hey Guys.
I didn't have to register,because whatsup took my account information automatically from wazapp.
Now i don't know, which passport to enter in the .conf file, because i have the same problem with the red icon!
Does anybody know, how I can fix that?
thanks a lot.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
remove wazapp and account

and then go through the whole thing?Even if all the conversations and everything works?the only problem is the connection...

thanks.

EDIT:
Ok.So this is what i did.
I installed WART,got the the first code and then the second.
Went into nano.Changed the password to the second code.And now i think i made a mistake.i didn't know how to save it,under which name.so i typed "whatsup.conf".
Still didn't work.i tried to open the /home/user/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf with nano again,but it said it didn't find the file. i checked with file manager and it still was there.
Then i opened the "whatsup.conf" file again with nano and tried to change the name to /home/user/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf and this was not possible.So by using file manager i moved the "whatsup.conf" file to the right place.still doesn't work.
can anybody please help?

EDITEDIT: Deleted what sup,installed it again.
IT WORKS!Thanks to all the advices on the pages before!
Now i have a little little Problem.On the conversations bubble on the bottom of the screen is a little one,even if i can't see that there is a new message.any solutions?

Last edited by emro; 2014-05-19 at 19:05.

an empty bubble permanently at the bottom? never saw this bug in my N9

Well it's a bubble with a "1" in it.Like when you have one unread message,but there is none!

Hi guys! I've been having this problem for a few days already where I can't add contacts to my Wazapp. I add a new contact (who uses Wazapp) to my phone, sync the app, but it won't show up. I tried editing the number, adding the country code and using different combinations, but nothing works. I have a N9 and the last version of Wazapp.
Any suggestions?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp