Active Topics

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
and thanks to ammyt to, i learn so much from him,
you are rock!!
Yeah ammyt really did SO much support and release jobs at TGNT and other threads. He is the second to e-yes I wanna thank for having NITDroid!

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
and thanks to ammyt to, i learn so much from him,
you are rock!!
Well thanks I love to be a source of knowledge

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
What is it ammyt? You mean the forum I guess?
Everything. Everything is declining. Our N900s will end just like the N8x0s. Remember how DjSteve announced that the N8x0s will stop receiving support until they're done with the N900? The N8x0s never got any support after that. It's just the same exact case with our N900s and N9s today. The community will keep on adding support, but this support is finite.

And I honestly think it's about time I leave this place after finishing some stuff I am committed to.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
thats why i hate nokia, but love them baby called maemo, lol

well when my n900 and n9 died i dont know which OS thats gonna be my choice,

Android. Just accept it already, you're dying to run it on your N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Everything. Everything is declining. Our N900s will end just like the N8x0s. Remember how DjSteve announced that the N8x0s will stop receiving support until they're done with the N900? The N8x0s never got any support after that. It's just the same exact case with our N900s and N9s today. The community will keep on adding support, but this support is finite.

And I honestly think it's about time I leave this place after finishing some stuff I am committed to.
True. Sad to see Nokia's falling... Root is at Apple.
At least we received much more than that of N8x0s... Glad.
And since the forum is closing/moving soon, I guess I'll gradually fade too. XDA-Developers is fine for daily hangarounds.

...And since the forum is closing/moving soon, I guess I'll gradually fade too. XDA-Developers is fine for daily hangarounds.
This hurts me the most. The amount of awesome people I met in this community is just very hard to leave, I can't imagine spending a week without reading what's popping on between members, the fights, the trolls, the laughs :') What a pain imagining this will all fade away soon is.

Words just can't describe how positive this place has been since its birth. The amount of experience I gained over here is VERY extreme. I started on the n00best level you could imagine, I didn't know what ./MyDocs is. All of what I can say is, what a hell of a ride this was.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Go get yourself a Nexus S (cheap enough already) or Galaxy Nexus (ammyt has it, no?) and you'll be hard to resist this open, vanilla Android fella.
Personal choice is a Windows Phone device. I've experienced enough of Android on N900 and Epic 4G and recently I'm asking someone near for a dead Samsung Focus for $40 and will try to revive it...
Guess ammyt's right. We were striving to have Android on our N900 so why not try a real Android phone?

Go get yourself a Nexus S (cheap enough already) or Galaxy Nexus (ammyt has it, no?) and you'll be hard to resist this open, vanilla Android fella.
Personal choice is a Windows Phone device. I've experienced enough of Android on N900 and Epic 4G and recently I'm asking someone near for a dead Samsung Focus for $40 and will try to revive it...
Guess ammyt's right. We were striving to have Android on our N900 so why not try a real Android phone?
I got my brand new Galaxy Nexus for $280, how awesome is that? :')

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
This hurts me the most. The amount of awesome people I met in this community is just very hard to leave, I can't imagine spending a week without reading what's popping on between members, the fights, the trolls, the laughs :') What a pain imagining this will all fade away soon is.

Words just can't describe how positive this place has been since its birth. The amount of experience I gained over here is VERY extreme. I started on the n00best level you could imagine, I didn't know what ./MyDocs is. All of what I can say is, what a hell of a ride this was.
Me don't wanna imagine a week without a checkup at TMO...
I took up Maemo about 1.5 yr ago and I don't even know why Linux (Maemo) won't let me enter MyDocs just because I typed "Mydocs" (capital letter counts)... Same n00b we've been.
So the place is going down but many members are trying their best to save the day. I'm staying unless one day a 404 pops up here but XDA's gonna be my day-to-day source.
You got a GNex so are you going to XDA, ammyt?