Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
LOL,I know that someday we will get HD recording and touch to focus on our N900's .

And ram load is great.I get usually 70-90mb of free ram (but not idle).
Why do we have to take photos under NITDroid... Sometimes I just can't stand the speed and attitude of e-yes and fellow, been working on voicecall and no result (at least I don't use N900 to call) BUT also gives us a far-from-complete camera... AND when someone donated them an N9 in sympathy they put their WHOLE into it. I've recently checked up and found latest video featuring hw acceled ICS on our N900 but it's already too late. I've suggested porting CyanogenMod on NITDroid forum but got few replies. Don't know what those Russian polar bears are doing every day on their N9...
I've once stressed my N900 too with tons of apps and heavyweight launchers but I found it not practical and laggy... That's why even with a much better device like Epic 4G I still kept my habit of integrating task killers and AutoStarts in its custom ROMs... Keeping the device light is a good habit.
I guess you lot have to keep it working 'cuz maybe N900's your only daily phone?

"i prefer freezing apps" even some system one...

& even i am not so passionate about call & cam & not even ICS(if there is any difficulty porting it)... since my N900 is more of a tablet to me then a phone

i just want a Nicely(Stably) running Nitdroid on N900, thats it :)

P.s - i think e-yes(& ammyt) did great job with even great dedication, he is was working on N900 NITdroid since 2010...

Last edited by immi.shk; 2012-06-25 at 15:17.

Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
"i prefer freezing apps" even some system one...

& even i am not so passionate about call & cam & not even ICS(if there is any difficulty porting it)... since my N900 is more of a tablet to me then a phone

P.s - i think e-yes(& ammyt) did great job with even great dedication, he is was working on N900 NITdroid since 2010...
I'm waiting for a stable & fast build of NITDroid too but say, current NITDroid is really FAR FROM COMPLETE and laggy. I had a Milestone with identical CPU and RAM as N900 but CM7 and ICS on it was much smoother than I've experienced on my N900... Optimization issues it must be. N9's NITDroid got similar problem 'cuz I flashed one for my classmate and system is not as fluid as an OMAP3630+1GB RAM can do...
I don't know what's the current progress of e-yes and fellow. Yeah he WAS ONCE so dedicated on N900 'cuz he's got no N9 but once he got donated he and the team split. Now in the NITDroid forum they're even rudely responding to and deleting those posts asking for ICS progress...
Meanwhile ammyt (to me) is more concentrated on N900 and still provides support in TGNT thread... What a comparison.
So what's NIT's first priority? Latest version? Voice calls? HW accel? Camera? Overall experience? Nah, I don't see ANY of them gets properly implemented.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Maemo is better, and e-yes made nitdroid, you just use his work and tweak it more, why do you criticism him? Do you think you can.do better? Please keep rational, and respect the developer

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ somerset
i don't mean to sound rude but e-yes,ammyt,and others not forgetting DMonsterProd who i believe started this port have done wonders with the project and if you think its easy then offer to help and get voice calls working and a stable system in your own time with people constantly asking why something is not working like they've paid money and are getting screwed over .

thanks team from scoobydooall your efforts are appreciated cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to scoobydoo For This Useful Post:

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Maemo is better, and e-yes made nitdroid, you just use his work and tweak it more, why do you criticism him?
Okay okay, I'm simply putting user's thoughts straightforward. I tweak 'cuz it's imperfect and I wanna contribute. We have a same goal but we do different things. I admit I haven't the ability and time to grab a Linux machine and compile a CM myself but why not those who meet the requirements?
Without e-yes and fellow we wouldn't have enjoyed Gingerbread for now I admit, but from what I can see e-yes is handing the N900 project to his fellow and THEY are progressing. Let's just hope N900 and N9 don't fight and both run Android perfectly.
Maemo is better? To the dev extent I guess, that's why I fetched myself a second-hand Android for gaming and Internet.

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Do you think you can do better?
I can't but at least there's other than e-yes who can...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post:
and thanks to ammyt to, i learn so much from him,
you are rock!!

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
The end is near.
What is it ammyt? You mean the forum I guess?