Originally Posted by KewIN View Post
hi guys please help me. i just installed multiboot but as some one said that if you hit U, you boot maemo. but i just get an error
pls hit the key 1 to boot maemo..

Originally Posted by superkinggt View Post
I got the multiboot menu only once and now my n900 will only boot to the white nokia logo. nothing more. any options? or should I reflash and call it a day?
Thanks
0 is working thanks!

Excuse me, I am facing a problem which is not available to start up although i press "0". It is loading Maemo (default) page for long long time. Seems it is pending....Any one face this problems before?

Any method to let me access the phone without start up the machine ><?

Please help me. Thank you very much.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
Originally Posted by superkinggt View Post
i got the multiboot menu only once and now my n900 will only boot to the white nokia logo. Nothing more. Any options? Or should i reflash and call it a day?
Thanks
i have the same problem. Any solution?

What version of Multiboot are people using for dual boot with NITdroid? I tried adding it [Linux kernel for power user (boot image for multiboot)] both before and after "Linux kernel for power user" from both the app manager and the xterm and both said it was not installable in both situations. I'm thinking I may need to install the older version of the "Enhanced Linux Kernel for power users (obsolete)" and then the "boot image for multiboot" but who's to say? I can't seem to find a way to make multiboot work. I tried U-Boot but that bricked my N900 as it would not recognize Maemo 5 as bootable.
So what version of Multiboot are people using along with NITdroid and Maemo 5?
__________________________________________________ __
I figured things out. I installed the NITDroid 2.7 installer before I installed the dependencies and when I tried to use it I was provided the list of dependencies which had not been met. I then used "apt-get install" for each of them and now have all of the dependencies met. Just need to figure out how to partition my MicroSD card.. Don't have an external card reader for MicroSD so I'll need to do it within the N900... if only fdisk were available...

Last edited by monkeyman; 2011-11-23 at 01:48.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by mornage View Post
There is a thread for help with nitdroid that i regually monitor. you could have searched it and you would have found that you can press 0 to boot maemo. If you have trouble post there and i will do my best to help you. I wont help if you post new threads.
i have the same problem today, and i tried to press 0 to pass multiboot, but just go back to NOKIA Logo and multiboot menu again and again, help me

i have same problem

tried u but it did nothing. when i tried '0' i said error goru meditation. please help me out. dont wanna reflash ma device. cant there be a way to fix it through nitdroid

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by haroon23 View Post
i have same problem

tried u but it did nothing. when i tried '0' i said error goru meditation. please help me out. dont wanna reflash ma device. cant there be a way to fix it through nitdroid
I fixed it by flashing kernel only, try it

The Following User Says Thank You to Dhicky For This Useful Post:
Maybe you missed this step :

Code:
Write ITEM_DEVICE=\${EXT_CARD}p2 correctly and don't forget the =\$.
after that when i boot to NIT and restart Maemo or powerkernel boot works fine...

The Following User Says Thank You to artron For This Useful Post:
install nitdroid kernel 06 final. 07 for me not working

The Following User Says Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post: