Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ perpetuity
Hello,

I am selling my pre-loved N900, bought brand new in December 2010. I have enjoyed using this when it was in my possession, but sadly I have jumped ship to other systems since 2014. This has been sitting in my drawer since then. I was hoping someone from TMO would be happy to use the device to its full potential or as a backup device.

The device works fine, carrier unlocked, has screen and back protector (InvisibleSHIELD) and no issues with the USB port. There is mild discoloration in the keyboard when the keys are lighted up, likely due to wear. Batteries might be worn as I have not used this for a year, but this is a newish battery (bought 2012) as the original one is worn. I will be providing everything that came with the device (box, accessories and the second, original battery) except for an SD card.

Asking price is 110 USD or 4900 PHP, shipping is excluded from the price if buyer is outside the Philippines. PM me for interested parties. I will provide additional photos of the device upon request.

Thanks!

Name:  developed-4437.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  83.5 KB

Name:  developed-4469.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  28.3 KB

The Following User Says Thank You to known For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Maryland
If you could PM me with the price to ship to the following address, I would be interested in your N900. Thanks! PO Box 682, Frederick, MD 21705, USA

The Following User Says Thank You to jpcar For This Useful Post:
Hi known,

I'm interested in buying this and shipping to Canada, but I'm a new member so I don't have PM functionality yet. Can you let me know how I should contact you?

The Following User Says Thank You to vjon For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, sell n900, selling n900, used n900